Inland Empire Classic Datsun / JDM Meet

rivdat620

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Great pictures. On a side note I saw one of the little shits that stole a Hotwheel from my spot at Eagle Rock ! I now found out who Daddy is , I got my eye on you! Little shit was doing same thing at Mo Val meet on Saturday , scoping out what was in the back of peoples trucks or cars make sure you keep an eye on your shit. Its just sad that we have to do this because of some assholes. After hearing Art Browns story about Eagle Rock and getting jacked, Im coming prepared next time!

• Like 1

Xtina, awesome pictures as usual. I have to say you make our Datsuns look like they might actually be worth something. You are kind of a Datsun picture miracle worker.

Hey drew, sorry about that man. I noticed you were a little distracted. Wish you would have let me know so I would have watched all the ie stuff in my truck more closely. I don't think anything was missing. You should have taken a pic to show your friends in the Datsun community so they can be better prepared and watch the kid.

Yeah man the pic's look good. One thing I noticed was the pic of the blue 620 with black wheels the center caps don't sit flush.

SORTAFLUSH!!!!!!! :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl: 

Thanks for making me and Snow White (Honda n600) feel so welcome, be warned I consider you all family now!!

That was one of the coolest cars I've seen in quite a while. Welcome :thumbup: