Inland Empire Classic Datsun / JDM Meet

rivdat620

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

One week out! Show up to the EmpireZ show today in San Berdo at the Nissan dealership. Also Look for the thread on the Silverwood Lake Apple Festival at the end of October on the 27th! All Datsuns are invited with free Parking fees to show their cars and enjoy the festivities.

IE Datsun Meet News

Good morning all! The weather looks a little gloomy this morning but should be good by this afternoon. Cool and cloudy is the forecast with 20% chance of showers late. Hope to see you all out there. It has been 2 months so it will be great to see you all.

We will be talking tonight about a toys for tots drive in cooperation with SoCalRoc at next months meet.

Also please get on Ratsun and check out the info on the Apple Festival event next Saturday at Silverwood Lake.

Thanks,

Robert

MrBigtanker you seem a little wound up, don't blow your wad before you get to the meet and see Sergio. He will be disappointed. Hey and nis720 has a big bro truck cause he is compensating so was surprised to hear he was driving a scion which is a chicks car. Anyways see you all tonight!

• Like 1

MrBigtanker you seem a little wound up, don't blow your wad before you get to the meet and see Sergio. He will be disappointed. Hey and nis720 has a big bro truck cause he is compensating so was surprised to hear he was driving a scion which is a chicks car. Anyways see you all tonight!

Scion is my chicks car... Glad I was able to drive the 720, it ran smooth. The little guy (GF little brother) enjoyed it too.

• 2 weeks later...

Good evening all! Hope you are all enjoying the fall weather. Should stop raining by 10am most places tomorrow morning. Next weekend looks good after a chance of rain Thursday and Friday!

If you haven't planned to go you better make plans to get out to Eagle Rock for the Datsun Swap-meet on Sunday, yes this Sunday. I will be there, so hope to see a few of you guys there!

We are a little over a week out from the IE Meet on November 17. As you know SoCalRoc normally does a TOY'S FOR TOTS event so this month the IE Meet is teaming up with them to make sure the kids at Loma Linda U Hospital get toys. PLEASE bring an unwrapped toy worth $10 to the meet. If you dont have time to get a toy bring a $10 bill and I will personally go buy a toy for you. This is for the kids lets make the Datsun community look good. We will be having special raffle items, check Ratsun and Facebook shortly for details!

Also the hoodies are in the process of being made as I text. So if you are on the list and paid no worries but if you requested one but haven't paid yet bring your $25!!! Please pay up, I need to put the money back before I get busted!

Thanks,

Robert

November 17th Toys For Tots Special Raffle Prizes, thanks to SoCalRoc!

We will have some cool BRE Mitty posters for the raffle. Will Also have some t-shirts from the Multi State Datsun meet in Williams AZ and from Grassroots Motor Sports. Best of all a BRE t-shirt personally autographed by Peter Brock!

We are starting at 4:00 pm this month so we can have some day light!

Ok everyone Saturday is coming up fast so get out and pick up your $10 toy. Keep it unwrapped for the kids at Loma Linda U Hospital. When you show up with your toy you will receive 5 raffle tickets for a special toys for tots raffle. Thank you to SoCalRoc who we are partnered with for this event. We will have some cool BRE Mitty posters for the raffle. We will Also have some t-shirts from the Williams AZ meet and from Grassroots Motor Sports. And the coolest prize will be a BRE t-shirt personally autographed by Peter Brock! So please bring a toy!

Also the hoodies are here so if you haven't already paid bring your $25 bucks. There are a few extra of each size so if you weren't on the list and want one get there early.

Thanks,

Robert

• Like 2