Inland Empire Classic Datsun / JDM Meet

rivdat620

Ok Everyone looks like we are on for Saturday. The weather looks like it is going to be cool but dry! It looks like drizzle on Saturday morning but clear Saturday night. We are meeting at 3pm at the Portillo's. We will be having our normal raffle with our participation plaques given out at the end. Remember Just because we are starting early doesnt mean you cant get there late, we havent been leaving there till after 9pm! Glad to see Datrod, Fairlady, Bumblebee and hopefully everyone else will be there! I want to say thank you to all the people who support our meet, Xtina Productions, Napa Of Riverside, Williams Machine, Mr. Portillo and last but not least the Security Guard Gregorio and his employer the property management. See you all there, check back Friday for final weather report!!!!

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

NO Rain tomorrow night!

Ok, Just looked at the weather and it still looks like it is going to be dry after 10:00AM tomorrow morning. So come on guys lets do this we got to get our Datsun fix, I know I need one! Dont be scared of the rain in the morning plan on showing up we should be dry in the afternoon! I Hope to see everyone there, bring a jacket and Nicoya's heater. Oh yeah and if you are thirsty Portillo's sells Beer, ok John! :rolleyes:

National Weather Service Forecast:

FOR SATURDAY EVENING THROUGH SUNDAY MORNING...A BRIEF PERIOD OF DRY

WEATHER BUT LITTLE CLEARING...AS SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA IS BETWEEN

BAROCLINIC/FRONTAL ZONES...ONE TO THE SOUTH AND A DEVELOPING ONE

OVER NORTHERN CALIFORNIA/NORTHERN NEVADA.

NO Rain tomorrow night!

Ok, Just looked at the weather and it still looks like it is going to be dry after 10:00AM tomorrow morning. So come on guys lets do this we got to get our Datsun fix, I know I need one! Dont be scared of the rain in the morning plan on showing up we should be dry in the afternoon! I Hope to see everyone there, bring a jacket and Nicoya's heater. Oh yeah and if you are thirsty Portillo's sells Beer, ok John! :rolleyes:

National Weather Service Forecast:

FOR SATURDAY EVENING THROUGH SUNDAY MORNING...A BRIEF PERIOD OF DRY

WEATHER BUT LITTLE CLEARING...AS SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA IS BETWEEN

BAROCLINIC/FRONTAL ZONES...ONE TO THE SOUTH AND A DEVELOPING ONE

OVER NORTHERN CALIFORNIA/NORTHERN NEVADA.

Come on man thats the only time I get to have a beer. Plus Phiz made me do it.

Well was planning on being there, but my schedule and Christy's have not matched well the last couple of weeks. Today is our first day off together so I am going to take her out to Costa Mesa and see if I can get in to trouble with her :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like Nelson got some new rims :cool: Good turnout guys & gals !

Yea he robbed them off his Toyota. He has a side wall puncture on the good tires. :(

Nice pic Xtina, Sorry i could not stay for the raffle. Softball season is here now. looks like you had a great turnout. See all of you next month.

Softball over cars????

We need to talk... ;)

One week until the March Meet. It looks like as of right now we are going to have great weather. Since the time has changed lets plan on meeting again at the normal time of 5:00PM which will still give us light for a few hours. Looking forward to seeing everyone and this month I hope we get even more cars to roll out with the weather getting better! I will update the thread by next Friday but start spreading the word we are on for Saturday March 20th @ 5:00PM. :angry: Softball over Cars!