Inland Empire Classic Datsun / JDM Meet

rivdat620

10 YEARS OF DATSUN MEETS IN THE INLAND EMPIRE! Come out and celebrate the longest running Datsun Car Meet in SoCal! I made new shirts and hoodies so get them while they last. I will be doing an old fashioned raffle and have a set of old school plaques to give out. Hope to see you there. Spread the word! This Saturday May 18 5pm at Portillo’s Hot Dog’s in Moreno Valley. 3rd Saturday of every month!

Edited by rivdat620
  • Like 4
  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got a bunch of 620 parts if anybody is looking.  Can bring to the event or located in San Diego.

PM me for details, don't clog this thread pls. 

Cab outer visor, inside visors, AC (evaporator unit, condenser, center console with controls, and all engine brackets & hoses') Bumper, hood, fenders, tailgate, grill (no rings,) after market door mirrors, hood prop, door jam rails, ignition cover, heaters, wiper motor, wiper pivot posts & linkage (with metal clips,) turn signal switches, running lights, ft turn signal light assemblies (no lenses) dash switches, black seat belts, overflow tank, wiper squirter tank & motor, etc.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Ok all, it’s the 3rd Saturday already and that means it is IE Datsun Meet time. The weather looks great for bringing out the Datsun! We have June gloom instead of 110 degree August weather. I would say some might need to bring out their sweatshirts. I look forward to seeing you all out there. 😀

• Like 1
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On ‎4‎/‎5‎/‎2020 at 7:32 PM, Ranman72 said:

old folks like John Williams. Take care all!

WTF that not funny 🤣🤣🤣🤣

•  

Well it's good to know someone has my back. Fuck all you young little bitches. Yeah that is for rivdat620. I'll still kick your ass.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • 1 month later...

Hey all, I am still playing it safe and staying home more often than not. Anyone who wants is welcome to go hang out. I am hoping that maybe in the next few months we can get together and have a good old fashioned normal Meet. Until then take care all and be safe. I look forward to seeing everyone soon!

Robert

• Like 1
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 years later...