Hainz's "banzai 510" rebuild

ok im chubby i know it haha . but yea i know i need to do a few things still electrical stuff and some other things maybe this summer ill pop over to your house and bring some pizzas and we can mess with my car lol . either way im glad your back on track :) oh yea the steering is still working great :)

Edited by Zaquel510
  • Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

PROPLEM is I dont even miss it.

I figure I can complete the 2 stroke Yamaha collection in that unfilled space in the garage now.

75RD350b

79RD400 Daytona Special

84 Kenny Robert RZ350

wanted

75 Rd250 in white

84 RZ500 4 cly 2 stoke Killing machine.

My 510 needs a Front clip. That why Im not doing it.

Either way you win, right? Get your car fixed, it's back on the road...Cut it loose, more space for something else, increased property value :lol:, PLUS you still have that very :cool: roadster. That yellow car is a super NICE car!

I know the feeling about sentiment saving cars from the junkyard. As a matter of fact, I had that feeling a month or so ago when my headgasket first crapped out on my truck. With many thanks due to your awesome L engine video and PM/thread info, it's basically fixed, and I'm not really thinking much about the junkyard anymore..Maybe you'll feel a little different when progress is made on your "Banzai" car :thumbup:

good to see the car being fixed up, it may be a beater, but its so worth the effort. and why have i never seen pix of the yellow vert??? why the heck didnt it come to that get together i came down for?? hainz what else you holding out on

Gentlemen. I just wanted to wish you good luck with the rebuild. Hainz you are a lucky guy to have such good friends like Frank, Jeff and Thrillen:D I just hope they dont fix it up too nice 4 ya cuz then you wont drive it like the yeller one:blink:

Oh yah! Dont forget the dogs @ Golden Garden:D