Hainz's "banzai 510" rebuild

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I got to get some newer photos up. I have a dig camera but dont know how to upload as my computer is a work computer I use.

I resprayed CANNED the Hood Red, instead of the HOT pink. sprayed the lower fender and airdam.

Tapped up the wiring and fixed the brake line leaks and 2 bad used clutch masters and added a extra ground strap/recrimp wires to fix a volt regulation proplem.

Car drives better than before. Plus I like the Hubcaps also now.Keeps me from driving fast in corners.

The hood is rotted underneath where the post holds the hood down. Might add hood pins as the hood comes up scarily when you drive fast. Looks like it comes up a 1/8 inch. I dont want a HOOD to fold on me. Im not into hood pins but I had a hood flip up once before.

No excuse!!!!!!!!

Do Like "the Sex Pistols"

Sell out 5 shows then dont show up!

But I never said I was comming anyways or ever was going or wanting to go.

I used to go to Dave Carrols 510 day BBQ. I found out I hated half the people there for bullshiting me over the years. or just full of shit.

:lol::lol:

Thats why I like you Hainz. Your a no bullshit kind of guy.

No excuse!!!!!!!!

I found out I hated half the people there for bullshiting me over the years. or just full of shit.

no, you didnt, but you coulda been there! :fu:

dont feel bad, they probably hate you too :lol:

& i thought it was GnR that did that???

and since you brought up the sex pistols... {flashback to 1978}http://concerts.wolfgangsvault.com/dt/the-sex-pistols/3054-7788.html

besides, i had a loaf bread to help choke down all that bull-shit!

and since you brought up the sex pistols... {flashback to 1978}http://concerts.wolfgangsvault.com/dt/the-sex-pistols/3054-7788.html

Man, that's pretty cool, thanks for posting that site. I wanted to see that concert after watching "Filth and the Fury" a couple of weeks ago :thumbup: ...

That's great to see Hainz's car back on the road. Lots of cars and trucks, including mine, are back on the road thanks to his video and help, and it's great to see a return favor for all HIS help :w00t: . Nice job to all who helped put the car back together!

• 7 months later...