Project SE-R

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

just changed my oil for the first time, i've putt 1000 miles on the ve so far :) i put in valvoline synthetic 10w 30 and a nissan oem oil filter.

you know whats funny is i get more replys/views on this forum then i do the damn sr20 forums lol :eek:

its all good tho cause everyone an they're mom has a sr over there heh

ya bonvo the 200sx se-r got the sr :) so does the b15 se 2.0 and ofcourse g20's also a rare 98-99 sentra 4dr that came with an SR, they're refferd to as Se-l's an didnt come with a limited slip

hessianben it looks clean an i bet its a nice car good choice! an i noticed the s13, mmm.. too bad the honda guys jumped the drift bandwagon

Photo-0018.jpg

so finally made it to a dyno..

mods:

sr20ve

calum basic stock ve tune

3inch ebay intake tube between maf an tb an a stillen 2.5? i think cai after the maf

gen 4 hotshot header just bolted on no mods to flange or dp

2.5 mandrel bent exhaust w/ magnaflow muffler an resonator

jwt pp b15 clutch disk

run 1: 145.8hp @ 6600 128.0tq @ 4800

run 2: 147.1hp @ 6600 129.9tq @ 4800

run 3: 150.1hp @ 6900 129.6tq @ 4800

i dont think they ever revved it higher then 7400, which is about right, but i've been known to play with fire..

wish i could of played with the cam switch points, right now they're switchin at 4600 i'd like to have tryed 4800 an maybe 5000

oh an i think my timings at like 16-17 degrees

oh an the smoke was from an exploded power steering hose i had Just replaced like 3 days ago

P8240043.jpg

thanks skib for makin the video an for the pic!

2eDeYe;199700'']Congrats :D

ty

NOPE:lol:

:fu::D

With all that power, just how did an L motor fun a faster time in the autocross?

wrong wheel drive i think..

is somebody feeling needy....:lol:

and +1 what yello said and if you think next year will be better i have had a peak at his next secret....muahahaha

i got something up my sleeve too, not sure how much it'll help tho..

CONGRATS ...id take a award any day...nice dyno run also....oh ya good cheesy beefy bbq ...big guy went home like this:D

big'n cheesy's how i roll lol

• 4 weeks later...

so took the car out to PIR (portland international raceway) tonight and had some fun!! my first few runs were pretty embarassing but eventually i got it down, heres my best run of the night against my friend in his bone stock se-r this was actually one of his worse runs because he was gunning it so hard tryin to beat me he spun his wheels to much lol.

Photo-0047.jpg

Photo-0048.jpg

im happy with what i got :) i think some better tires and some practice i could get to 14 flat easy..

i will have videos as soon as skib edits them an posts them on youtube

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...