ZCCIV annual car show

datrod

early to bed, early to rise makes a man healthy wealthy and wise!

Dude I've been doing that for over 40 years. And I think I'm missing the wealthy part.

We had our z car club meeting last night. We have over 50 cars pre registerd. Thats quite a jump over last year. Ron (Old yeller) bring lots on $$$$ we have some great raffle prizes. Lots of vendors also. Should be a great day. See you guys on sunday B&E. :D

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude I've been doing that for over 40 years. And I think I'm missing the wealthy part.

Not quite that long but I agree... I laugh at people who don't like mornings, to me it is by far the best part of the day!

I am at about 70/30 getting the truck there. If all I had to do was work on it then no problem but damn life gets in the way...

hey John...I'll probably show up and pay the day of....cool? Not sure if I'm taking the Z or the Goon yet :)

No problem "O" Bring the GOON :cool:

OK now its my turn to bring the mood down(That is if anyone cares if I am There or not LOL)...............I can't make it!!!!!!!!! John sorry but I have some Family issues that need my attention.. Sunday is a no go as of now.............gonna miss you guys...Aint worried bout my entry fee John. IF this does keep me from attending (and it looks like it will) I would like to get the T Shirt though. will PM you in the next coupla days dude....................

Ok...just to recap, it is on May 17th (this sun) at 7am @ QUALITY NISSAN in Temecula...and bring the GOON, right? ...or did I miss something?

Josh,

You don't need to get there at 7:00AM. The swdp guys are meeting early so they can roll in together. We won't be loading cars in until after 8:00AM. I have a spot for all of us to park. We are going to have RATSUN alley. :cool:

You can bring Z or the Goon. Both work for me. But I like the goon better.

OK now its my turn to bring the mood down(That is if anyone cares if I am There or not LOL)...............I can't make it!!!!!!!!! John sorry but I have some Family issues that need my attention.. Sunday is a no go as of now.............gonna miss you guys...Aint worried bout my entry fee John. IF this does keep me from attending (and it looks like it will) I would like to get the T Shirt though. will PM you in the next coupla days dude....................

Ron. Sorry to hear that. :( Hope everything is O.K.

I'll grab your goodie bag for ya. And I'll try to meet up with you soon.

We have another get together at the end of the month at the museum. may 30th. I'll post it up soon.

Edited by datrod

Just a heads up for all my RATSUN BOYS. Z Car Club Inland Valley. Is making up special signs for "RATSUN PARKING ONLY" I have reserved about 15 spaces for us. :cool:

All the SWDP guys you can bring your banner and fly it with pride. :D

I just didn't want to press my luck with the club and ask for two parking areas.

hello guys i am new ratsun i was at the last month at moreno valley and i would like to go at the show on sunday. that was good news that i cant pay the registrationat the show

Was that in english? :blink:

I won't have the truck there but I will be there. Turns out the DMV wants an extra $53 to register the trucks for two weeks. If I wait til the end of May I don't have to pay it. secondly I have run into a couple of snags with putting it back together. I am bummed but I will be stoked to see everyone elses rides.

I won't have the truck there but I will be there. Turns out the DMV wants an extra $53 to register the trucks for two weeks. If I wait til the end of May I don't have to pay it. secondly I have run into a couple of snags with putting it back together. I am bummed but I will be stoked to see everyone elses rides.

Dude that blows. I was looking forward to seeing that little begger,:(

What I really wanted to see was your 6'3" frame getting out of that thing. :lol:

hello guys i am new ratsun i was at the last month at moreno valley and i would like to go at the show on sunday. that was good news that i cant pay the registrationat the show

Yes you can pay at the gate the day of the show. Hope to see you there. :D