ZCCIV annual car show

datrod

GOOD NEWS.

We have a site for the show. It will be the same day the 17th.

But it will be at Quality Nissan in temecula. :D:D:D:D

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yes,yes,yes........................yeahhhhhhh..................:D

Chris, I don't even want to know what you were doing when you typed that.

Please pass the word. THE SHOW MUST GO ON :D

Good deal, Lucille! I assume show time and everything is the same except the location?

GOOD NEWS.

We have a site for the show. It will be the same day the 17th.

But it will be at Quality Nissan in temecula. :D:D:D:D

Cool....that means that since I was so late sending in my money (Like MONDAY) that my entry is still good. Outstanding John great work guys.......................Now then, about that guy and his stupid resturaunt..............Nah nevermind, don't wanna get anyone thrown in ja.....................................see ya on the 17th........Directions John ?

Not really the city. It's the guy that owns a restaurant in that building. He has some sort of bug up his ass. I say we all go down there and bum rush his place. take up a bunch of tables and just order a glass of water.:lol:

hey john checkout this video clip see if it has any ideas on how to get even with the restaurant owner :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Cool....that means that since I was so late sending in my money (Like MONDAY) that my entry is still good. Outstanding John great work guys.......................Now then, about that guy and his stupid resturaunt..............Nah nevermind, don't wanna get anyone thrown in ja.....................................see ya on the 17th........Directions John ?

Take the 15 south, exit winchester and go left, make a right on ynez. Down a couple blocks the dealership in on the left.

http://www.qualitynissan.com

Good deal, Lucille! I assume show time and everything is the same except the location?

You got it. same bat time different bat place.

If your going to do it the day of please get there early. I'm not sure how much room we have. I haven't been to the site yet. I don't want any of my boys to be turned away for lack of room.

ok,SWDP,RATSUNERS,meeting time and place,lots a parking at corner of Winchester and Ynez,a Bank at right hand corner,time 7:00-7:30 am,let me know...........lets rock..............:D

7:00am? The show is from 10:00am to 2:00pm.

I was shooting for about a 9:00am arrival. Is that too late?

Duncan. The guys are just meeting early so they can roll in together.

9:00 am is perfect. Hell we won't even be there at 7:00 am. And we have to set everything up before you guys get there. :lol:

Duncan..us SWDP guys are old & need extra time to get goin :lol: I sent in my dinero this morning..now it's time to clean the "goon". Guys dont forget your camera's.

early to bed, early to rise makes a man healthy wealthy and wise!