ZCCIV annual car show

datrod

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you gotten the minimum entrants to still have the show, or was it going to go on anyway in spite of the money?

It's too late now. We have posters and the shirts are being made. So it's on. We shall see what happends. If nothing else it will be a RATSUN SHOW :cool:

I want to thank all you guys for your support. SWDP rules, & RATSUN rocks.

Sent mine in, in March. Hey, thanks for checking out my wife but what about Nelson does he have a 2 piece to wear! :eek:

Damn would that be ugly or what. :lol:

I was gonna offer my services. But a big belly don't work for most people. :fu:

dam i guess you guy's can't say it any plainer than that :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

O.K. Guys. It looks like we have a problem. I Just got off the phone with the Prez of the club. He said the city of Murrieta sent him an e mail and said we need a permit for the show. We think the guy that just opend a new restaurant there in the complex might have sent a complaint to the city.

We didn't have one last year and had no problem with the city. We have to make some calls in the A.M. to find out what is going on. In the e mail the gal said we don't have time to get a permit. You have to jump thru some hoops I guess. We might have to reschedule for another date or move the venue. I'll post up Monday or Tuesday. :mad::mad::mad:

John, sorry about the bad news and having to deal with city politics. We will support your event in any way we can so keep us posted. Man, maybe we should storm city hall in Datsuns and have the show there if they dont want to cooperate! Imagine the looks on their faces :eek: when they saw us coming!

John,what about the museum parkin lot,just a though.............:D

Chris. That's possible we are trying to figure out what we are going to do.

We have to be real carful now that the city is givving us a hard time. If nothing else we can just gather at the museum and hang out. Can't have a full on show with vendors and trophys and all that. But they can't stop us from hanging out.

Damm John what a hassle. Wonder if the restaraunt guy thought about the incresed business hed get the day of the show??? Bet he wished he kept his yap shut :o Dilema for me, i was gonna send my reg. $$ in today..should i now wait...any word yet from anybody ?

Damm John what a hassle. Wonder if the restaraunt guy thought about the incresed business hed get the day of the show??? Bet he wished he kept his yap shut :o Dilema for me, i was gonna send my reg. $$ in today..should i now wait...any word yet from anybody ?

Mark it's not dead yet. Were going to the restaurant and the city today to see if we can make this happen. The restaurant owner was thinking we were going to be serving food, He just got pissed and went to code enforcement.

His restaurant opens at 2:00P.M. So I don't see how that's a problem for him. If he were to open early he could make alot of extra money.

Just hold onto your money for now. I'll let ya know by the end of the week.

And as far as all that have sent there money in we are going to keep it :lol:

J/K we will be sending it back to ya.

Sorry guys & gals looks like we are going to cansel or reschedule the show.

All of you that sent your money in, it will be refunded to you asap. This really sucks. :mad:

We have put alot of time and money into this thing. And one miss informed asshole sends a complaint to the city and they now want to make a big issue out of it. It's not like this is our first time out on this deal. This would have been our 7Th year of doing this show. If you guys don't have anything to do that day we will open the muesum so you can come and hang out. Or you can do the old skool show down in S.D.

If I was not tied to this show I would do the S.D. show. But I have to go to the site that day just in case people show up. So I can tell them there is no show. last year we had 20 or so people show up that A.M.

I'm really pissed off right now. :mad::fu::mad::fu::mad::fu:

That sucks!!!!!!!!!

Murrieta all of a sudden acting like they are big time.

Not really the city. It's the guy that owns a restaurant in that building. He has some sort of bug up his ass. I say we all go down there and bum rush his place. take up a bunch of tables and just order a glass of water.:lol:

do they still have the law of the west in Murrieta? if so we need to get a posse together and burn his place!

It's not *Hedy*, it's *Hedley*. Hedley Lamarr

Not really the city. It's the guy that owns a restaurant in that building. He has some sort of bug up his ass. I say we all go down there and bum rush his place. take up a bunch of tables and just order a glass of water.:lol:
Hey john! The museum sounds good to me! I talked to ruben earlier and were in! Just give us a time....C'mon everybody dont let this ruin our fun!!!!

Cool Jason. Thanks for the support.

We had a board meeting last night to figure out where we are going with this thing. We are trying to get a spot in Temecula. At Quality Nissan.

If we can lock this down it's on, if not it looks like we might have to do it a later date. I'll Let you guys know by Friday.