ZCCIV annual car show

datrod

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

John,

A little belated, but thanks to you and your club for putting on a very nice show. As I was leaving (My wife's car died on her and I was in a terrible hurry) your Club President leaned into my window and thanked me for bringing my car out.

Considering it was a marquee show and all kinds of other awards were handed out, (including a Roadster winning Best of Show) that speaks volumes to me about the integrity of your club.

I had a great time and I'm looking forward to next year.

(Mark) Duncan

and btw, I got to get me a badass hat like Chris'...

Thanks, Duncan I'll pass that along at the next meeting. I'm Glad you had a good time. Yea and that hat rocks. Gotta get me one too. :D

John (Juan), I must also put my two cents in about this being a great show. Thank you to you and your club for inviting everyone, even though you guys are a classy Z club I was sure I saw some Trucks in the show, Awesome! I think we behaved ourselves and it ended up being lots of fun with great conversation and beautiful cars. Thanks again for supporting all Datsuns and we will see you next year! :D

John (Juan), I must also put my two cents in about this being a great show. Thank you to you and your club for inviting everyone, even though you guys are a classy Z club I was sure I saw some Trucks in the show, Awesome! I think we behaved ourselves and it ended up being lots of fun with great conversation and beautiful cars. Thanks again for supporting all Datsuns and we will see you next year! :D

Robert.

I think you must have had the best time of all the Ratsun guys. I think you won the most raffle prize's.:D It's always fun to have you guys come out. I have to say all I have to do is tell one of you that we have a show and it's on. ( Way to represent.)