ZCCIV annual car show

datrod

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

John;..Ol Yeller will be there fer shure again. Is it gonna be the same place?

Yes (same bat place same bat time)

In a week or so the pre reg will be open on the web site. I need you guys to register early. If we don't get enough cars by April 15 there will be no car show.

We have always been backed by the Quality Nissan dealership. But as you all know most car dealers are having a hard time,. So it's all on the club this year. We need 75 cars to pull this off and not lose to much $$$$.

John,,what was the vehicle count last year u remember? 75 cars shouldnt be an issue really. Does the Z club mind if we post the info./flyer on other car related sites to try & boost the attendance?

That would be great. I put a post on classic Z car.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest jaimesix

I second Duncan, please send reminders. I will be the ambassador for the Datsun 710 dynasty. Perhaps I will be driving my 610 by then. One or the other, I think it will be a good addition to the mix.

Jaime.____________________________________________________

John, I'll be registering both the BRE car and the P/U this weekend.

That's great. I guess Victor is comming as well. I guess we will turn this Z show into a ratsun show. Trucks & 510 610's :D:D:D:D

The entry form asks for a club affiliation, and I'm proudly putting down Ratsun...

I think if your not with a club you should use RATSUN. I do when I enter my wagon.