Beebani's old frame, well next weekend but.....

Icehouse

I started on the cab. I took a few photo's. What do you guys think?

521gasstation2.jpg

Picked it up this morning.

gasstation521.jpg

My brothers truck is huge compared to my 620

521sideview.jpg

nice

cabpull.jpg

that was a lot of work.

enginebay.jpg

even more

bronexttotruck.jpg

My bro (still has rockers)

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep to the doors.... its more my brothers idea. We are building it togather. Our goals is to drive it to Canby. It only has to be drivable though not "done" well time will tell. Don't forget to check parts wanted, I need a ton of stuff for it :D

Thanks guys :D

I do like to keep the projects going. I will be bringing my 4 door in next to it soon. I have a few things I want to do on it.

Well here we go again..

O sorry about the shitty quality pictures... cell phones suck! I going to buy a new camera soon.

It sure does look cool when its on the ground though. What about dropping it on the freeway and trowing sparks :) Me and my bro already have functional trucks this one is for fun. I don't really like 521's for daily drivers, I'm to tall, so for me they are already non-funtional in my opinion. we also want to give everyone at canby a run for there money, maybe we will place...

very nice Jeff. You do stay busy with those Datsuns.

Yeah hehe I love lamp.... wait datsuns..

who said Low trucks look weird....That is what it is all about....

Not me. The lower the better I say :D

to hell with the frame build up, we want more pics of the forklift driver.....:)

haha :D

2eDeYe;2047'']Have you guys started chopin' on that cab yet?

we are going to pick up the "engine" tomorrow, I don't want to get to carried away with chopping until it is in the engine bay. I'm not going to give it away until I can post pics of it sitting in the engine bay. then all you guys can drool :D haha

I finally got the last pic uploaded...........

jasongrinding.jpg

I really like that pic.

Kool another 521 build. Is that 1 low 620's old 521 you bought? Keep the pics comin.

It was a different 521, not as nice, which does make cutting it up easier. :D hopefully some good pics soon.

Well believe it or not me and my bro have been working on this beast. I only have one picture haha I don't have a camera. So I have been using my sidekick. We got the bed cut out, all of it :D haha take that bed. We decide to just drop it to the rockers, the doors would be cool but it adds in a few to many complications and we want this truck at Canby. I took the pinch weld off one side, tomorrow I should have the other one off so we can proceed to the floors. YEEEEHHHHAAAA

frame.jpg