Beebani's old frame, well next weekend but.....

Icehouse

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We worked on it some more today... No pics though, I'm still trying to find a cheapy camera for shop use. My brother sanded the paint of the drivers side of the bed, while I cut the remaining portion of the wheel wells out. Then we worked on the cab. He kept stripping paint. I chopped the pinch weld off the rockers and welded it shut. Haha I almost forgot, to save money we are going to use gaspipe for the air lines :D I know Ryan will love to see this haha

• 2 weeks later...

O I also painted the bare metal with "Rust Dr." that is why it is all rust colored. It is a decent candidate I think, well for a 521, most of them are rusted out.

2eDeYe;3553']Are you body dropping this one?

Looks good with no pinch seam.

yep we are boddy dropping it' date=' and I got some shitty pics to prove it. I'm not really happy about the rockers, I have way to much time in them and they still look like shit. I want to bend new ones at work but time will tell. We are try to keep in mind its just a beat down 521 no need to spend a year "restoring" it.

Lookin' good Jeff!

Thanks man :D

Good work there Ice.

Only 2 weeks til Golden Gardens! :)

Shit 2 weeks no prob! Well we could just tow it up there since we still haven't found a KA yet. Maybe you could donate a L28et :D

bodydrop521.jpg

521bodydroptucking.jpg

The armadas fit in the back, they almost seem like they will fit in the front but thats with a tape measure haha.

IMG_0372.JPG

IMG_0371.JPG

I took some pictures over the weekend, me and my bro where supposed to work on it but that fucker drank to much and got sick!! He's 20 what do you expect :D

truck looks awsome jeff

i burn up 4 of them harbor frieght sawsalls in one day and ended up with more money in my pocket by the time i was done.

Haha They work better than I expected :D I can tell they only like to cut sheet metal though, its like 4 amps, the ones we use at work are 13amps it seems to make a big difference. I was thinking about cutting up the old frame with it so it would fit in the back of a parts van, I just don't want to brake it :)

Thanks guys, we hope to get it to Canby but at the rate we are going I'm kinda worried. I'll post more pics as they come :D

Dude, you'll make it! Tell your bro to quit dickin' around and get busy! I wish you weren't so far away, I'd come and help you!

Dude, you'll make it! Tell your bro to quit dickin' around and get busy! I wish you weren't so far away, I'd come and help you!

I'm going to.

I wish you where closer to :)