Post Your Ratsun Dog.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bro your dog looks so happy in all the pictures its crazy like he is smiling. Good save man I cant wait until i live in a place where i can get a pup

Thanks 510er!! Maku-Bear (Kuma) is a royal PITA sometimes, but he's a keeper :thumbup:

These guys are supper friendly and the biggest crybabies ever lol no joke

Same here!! He's really just a big baby most of the time...:lol:

Although it looks like CJ is having the most fun of all, LOL!! (Awesome)

2eDeYe;133412']P9020051.jpg

My buddy CJ' date=' he likes wheelin :D[/quote']

Edited by hughdogz
want to buy my dog? ;o)

found this pup in afghanistan, I would have given just about anything to be able to bring him home. was the most faithful dog i have even had in my life. We saved him from the cold fed him and gave him some water and it was very hard to say good by. Named him Murphy

l_31084e3d39d04b75b19ec1223f6bf4e7.jpg

shiba inu ftw!!!! i have a shiba too named keisha. she is a pain and i will have to give her up before july. we are having a kid and she bites at just about anything that moves. she was rescued 2.5 years ago, came from a very abusive owner which made her the spaz she is today. she has bit me 3 times and drawn blood, and once right thru my nail! i love her but hate her.

IMG_0239.jpg

IMG_0279.jpg

This is Zippy. He is a Shiba Inu. Japanese trucks......Japanese dogs:D Now I just need a Japanese girl friend:D

Zip refusing to move off of the coutch so I just threw the blanket over him:blink:

ZiP003.jpg[/img]

Brutus, Slayer of Souls

DSC00029-1.jpg

Hes a rescue dog. I think bordetella saved his life. He had agression problems (still does a little bit) and was in a city pound. Got sick and was picked up by no kill that got him better. Thats where I (arrite, an ex of mine) found him. He liked me more!

Ha!

And my condolances to Shady280, its hard when you have to give em up. I very nearly did a few times with this guy.

shiba inu ftw!!!! i have a shiba too named keisha. she is a pain and i will have to give her up before july. we are having a kid and she bites at just about anything that moves. she was rescued 2.5 years ago, came from a very abusive owner which made her the spaz she is today. she has bit me 3 times and drawn blood, and once right thru my nail! i love her but hate her

I used to have some sort of poodle/something mix that was a biter when provoked. Anyway he got out one day and some kids up the street decided it would be funny to throw snowballs at him, he snapped at one of them and that was good enough for the pound to take him away and they actually "accidentally" put him down without telling us. They said we could pick him up within 7 days before they put him down, we went in after 2 and he was already dead.

An epic shit storm ensued when my mother found out the city illegally killed her puppy. There's some ordinance named after the dog now.

shiba inu ftw!!!! i have a shiba too named keisha. she is a pain and i will have to give her up before july. we are having a kid and she bites at just about anything that moves. she was rescued 2.5 years ago, came from a very abusive owner which made her the spaz she is today. she has bit me 3 times and drawn blood, and once right thru my nail! i love her but hate her.

IMG_0279.jpg

Dude thats too bad about Keisha. She is a BEAutiful dog. They are a F@#%$&* handfull tho:blink: