this sucks

so ive been searching for a 620 for quite a few months now and i all i have come up with is an old 520 which i dont want, and a very nice original 77 620 complete and running that is being held hostage by some asshole who is letting it rot in his yard because his grandpa gave it to him (the mans dead and i wonder how he would feel if his truck was rotting into the ground!) anyways guys i really need some help, im an 18 year old kid with very high welding skills and not alot of money so please help me find a 620 to call my own. i live in somerset ky and i desperately need some help, i want a 620 standard cab short box, ill take what i can get! thanks:(

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Two years, not one but two years I have been looking for a 620 kc 4x4. After a year I settled with my d21 kc 4x4 because I needed a truck but I still hunt every day. Took like 6 months to find my z too. Want to play you got to pay lol.

Just keep updating this thread,we will find you one :D

Two years, not one but two years I have been looking for a 620 kc 4x4. After a year I settled with my d21 kc 4x4 because I needed a truck but I still hunt every day. Took like 6 months to find my z too. Want to play you got to pay lol.

I've wanted a 620 4x4 for years too!! Finally I'm getting one :D I actually found one about 2 years ago, I was working construction and there was one next door in the weeds. I swear the way it looked it must have sat there for 10 years. So less than a month later I drive up there on saturday in one of my datto's ( to prove I save them) and the damn thing is gone!!!!!

Just keep updating this thread,we will find you one :D

I've wanted a 620 4x4 for years too!! Finally I'm getting one :D I actually found one about 2 years ago, I was working construction and there was one next door in the weeds. I swear the way it looked it must have sat there for 10 years. So less than a month later I drive up there on saturday in one of my datto's ( to prove I save them) and the damn thing is gone!!!!!

Haha congrats, any pics? That must have hurt to find one and come to see it was gone. It happened to me with a motor once but Idk how bad it must feel with something so hard to find.

Hey man, me and ezcruiser down here in Tenn. are lookin for ya. We'll help ya find one. How much you wanting to put into one?? I know as cheap as possible, but $300? $500? $1000?

thanks man you and ezcruiser have been a big help so far, i could spend probably anywhere from 1000$ to a penny just whatever you guys come up with, i dont care if its a little rusted i can work with pinholes, surface rust, etc. but i would rather not have a 620 thats falling a part unless im going to use it for parts, also i would like to thank everybody for replying to this thread so quickly, one more thing my grandpa has a 4 door dime that im sure he would give me, im not sure of its condition other than its interior and engine is stripped but i know he has all the parts in his shop the body has been sitting outside for 10+ years so i might try and get it and trade it if you know anybody interested, did i mention that the engine has 3000 original miles!!! auto tranny though :(, anyways i will check into the dime and take pics and put them in my albums soon, THANKS!

I can totally relate to your position about the Datsun 620. My neighbor had one in her back yard and I didn't know about it. She sold it to me for $125 :D

Make sure you scope out your areas real good. :D

thanks man will do, i noticed your date of birth and i was born in 90 too, i wonder if our coincidences makes me a slamologist too lol, anyways later days man

Just keep hunting, I got my KC for 300 bucks and drove it for 3 month's as a daily driver before I did anything :D Check CL numinous times a day, go on back road drives, maybe even try a want ad on CL. Pass the big projects and eventually you will find the 620 of your dreams, it's better to spend a little extra for a lot less work :D

Haha congrats, any pics? That must have hurt to find one and come to see it was gone. It happened to me with a motor once but Idk how bad it must feel with something so hard to find.

It wasn't the fist cool datto I missed.... This one is going to be sweet in a few years :D

my 4x4 :D

Just keep hunting, I got my KC for 300 bucks and drove it for 3 month's as a daily driver before I did anything :D Check CL numinous times a day, go on back road drives, maybe even try a want ad on CL. Pass the big projects and eventually you will find the 620 of your dreams, it's better to spend a little extra for a lot less work :D

It wasn't the fist cool datto I missed.... This one is going to be sweet in a few years :D

my 4x4 :D

Damn that s nice man, I bet less then a few years lol. Maybe I should bite the bullet and just do my own.

so true, as i stated a while back, i keep finding them and then wonder where to stash them..:D, as every one else said, stay up and keep looking, you'll find the right one soon enough, just keep looking don't give up hope, :D, keep cking craigs list daily, and do some neighbor hood cruises..:D