SR521 Build Thread - 808 Style!

808DA6

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry guys. Life happened. No updates. The truck is tucked away safely in my garage at home. An injury took me out of work for a while and rehab of my right hand has been slow. I'm still not 100% full duty at work so until then, I've pretty much sidelined wrenching. It sux.

I WILL NOT QUIT THIS TRUCK! But that said, I also will not loose the roof over my head. Don't worry my peoples, you'll see it again.

-B

Sorry guys. Life happened. No updates. The truck is tucked away safely in my garage at home. An injury took me out of work for a while and rehab of my right hand has been slow. I'm still not 100% full duty at work so until then, I've pretty much sidelined wrenching. It sux.

I WILL NOT QUIT THIS TRUCK! But that said, I also will not loose the roof over my head. Don't worry my peoples, you'll see it again.

-B

yo b,

i know all about life getting in the way..... been in and out of the hospital this whole year because the wife. i soo wanna take 2010, write everything down on pieces of paper and burn that bitch new years eve with the kodamatsu. i will burn it this year to get rid of the bad stuff.....

BTW you supposed to use the other hand on occasion..... not just the right!

and next time u back, drop me a line, i'm sure kimo like hang out and you can see his new wagon too.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Sorry, but no news. Its tucked safely away. Can't touch it at the moment. Not quitting, but needed to step away from it. :(

I totally understand about having to step away from a long term project... sometimes its needed, hope to see this at Canby 2012 :cool:

Clayton

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...