Wrecking Yard Report

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@ all 5 dogs- if you are willing to part out the old girl, I am looking for the guage bezel... Pictures when you get a chance would be fantastic! If it is fairly presentable, I am interested!!!

--Chad

Preferences
§
-
=
Backspace

Tab
q
w
e
r
t
y
u
i
o
p
[
]

Return

capslock
a
s
d
f
g
h
j
k
l
;
'
\

shift
`
z
x
c
v
b
n
m
/
shift

English

Deutsch

Español

Français

Italiano

Português

Русский

alt
alt

Preferences

what's a gauge bezel? yes we finally unearthed her, she seems to have a few fans. No one has asked for that yet. Send me and the dogs a post.

Crap cut for space:

Preferences
§
-
=
Backspace
Tab
q
w
e
r

Note:Crap cut for space

Preferences

what's a gauge bezel? yes we finally unearthed her, she seems to have a few fans. No one has asked for that yet. Send me and the dogs a post.

:confused:

Edited by Dguy210

Ok went back to Monrovia to grab a couple other things I wanted off the 210. Met Seeker > 620 KC out there. Nice guy. I took the dash assembly, heater control face and e-brake cover for krivman65. Took the front side markers, driver window regulator, hub cap and passenger door latch cover for Germz12. Germz probably only wants one side marker so if someone wants one let me know unless he changes his mind. I also have the passenger window regulator. I'll most likely be posting those in the for sale thread soon but if you want dibs holla!

Davec, the ignition cover wasn't there. I looked all over. The steering wheel cluster was there but that ignition piece was gone. I'll keep my eyes peeled for one next time a 210 pops up.

Taillights and rear side markers are still there. I was set to grab the grill which had the lights still in it but they wanted $80 so I put it back in the car. Too much to spend without a guarantee someone would buy it. If it had been $40 I would've taken it. I got pics of the seats this time.

99045DD8-FD72-46DB-A937-EC65C76E6C12-117

FD63F85A-4665-4893-806E-3E16A6AA0131-117

ECE37D5D-3529-4787-AC58-6788BD7C6389-117

just went to horseshoe lake auto wrecking in Belfair/gig harbor washington.  No 620 fender for me :crying: but there were some datsuns there :thumbup:   b210, couple Zs, and i believe a 610? tell me if im wrong dont look a cars much.  also a 521 pickup and a 620 

IMG_1319_zps1d083195.jpg

620 interior. nice shape. good bezel. seats are okay. retractabe seat belts. drivers side door skin in really good shape.

IMG_1318_zps6d089db2.jpg

body is useless. no fender for me :crying:  has l20 i believe(didnt have much time) guy said blown head gasket.  nice grill

IMG_1313_zps8dae8675.jpg

i believe a 610? not sure.  body a little rough but interior is worth it.  

IMG_1314_zps8ade0ec4.jpg

grill for the 610 nice shape

IMG_1315_zps94cf408d.jpg

b210 i think? didnt get a good look (the kicked me out for closing)  what you see is what i know

IMG_1316_zps10f2a7cb.jpg

datsun z.  didnt look at  motor but body looks good and inside is pretty decent. perfect dash

IMG_1310_zps3b596604.jpg

last but not least! 521.  really nice body! not many dents that i saw. tailgate has some and so does the bed.  no tranny 

IMG_1311_zpsf1ca2c56.jpg

IMG_1312_zpsb7ef7ee4.jpg

also had a few more Zs and a couple 720s.  tons of hardbodys for the newer guys!

My brother and I are heading from the Seattle area down to Yuma then to Phoenix before coming back up and I was wondering if anyone knows of any good vintage wrecking yards along the way. We're planning on hitting some of the Pick-n-Pull locations and other more commercial places I can find but I'm hoping to find the more one-off places that have a decent selection of older cars and trucks. I'm mainly looking for '60's and '70's stuff and it doesn't have to be Datsun - import or domestic works for me.

Thanks!

If the tailigh

just went to horseshoe lake auto wrecking in Belfair/gig harbor washington.  No 620 fender for me :crying: but there were some datsuns there :thumbup:   b210, couple Zs, and i believe a 610? tell me if im wrong dont look a cars much.  also a 521 pickup and a 620 

IMG_1319_zps1d083195.jpg

620 interior. nice shape. good bezel. seats are okay. retractabe seat belts. drivers side door skin in really good shape.

IMG_1318_zps6d089db2.jpg

body is useless. no fender for me :crying:  has l20 i believe(didnt have much time) guy said blown head gasket.  nice grill

IMG_1313_zps8dae8675.jpg

i believe a 610? not sure.  body a little rough but interior is worth it.  

IMG_1314_zps8ade0ec4.jpg

grill for the 610 nice shape

IMG_1315_zps94cf408d.jpg

b210 i think? didnt get a good look (the kicked me out for closing)  what you see is what i know

IMG_1316_zps10f2a7cb.jpg

datsun z.  didnt look at  motor but body looks good and inside is pretty decent. perfect dash

IMG_1310_zps3b596604.jpg

last but not least! 521.  really nice body! not many dents that i saw. tailgate has some and so does the bed.  no tranny 

IMG_1311_zpsf1ca2c56.jpg

IMG_1312_zpsb7ef7ee4.jpg

also had a few more Zs and a couple 720s.  tons of hardbodys for the newer guys!

If the tailights are good on the 521 Im interested