New Memeber from the Sunshine state :-)

Whats up guys, names Mario and i'm from Miami. Been watching the site for a year or so but decided to going the community.

I have a 72 510 (2dr) that is currently undergoing a tear down and 1st stages of my build. My uncles also have a shop down here for some time that were trying to get off the ground. We currently have a 72 510 2dr w/ Sr20det, 73 510 2dr SCCA GT4 car, 71 510 wagon and a 69 Roadster as well as a generous amount of used and NOS Datsun parts.

I'll try to get some pictures and a build thread up sometime in the near future.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Haa.. Thanks for the more than warm welcome.. I guess. lol

I will try to have some forum worthy pics up of all the cars sometime this week. I'll like to save a few pic of my dime for a future build thread to show its transition from frog to prince. :D

• 5 months later...

this has got to be the longest wait for pic's of datsuns... :lol:

HaPpY B-dAy Mario... now how about some or a pic of them dAtSuN/s.

whats that saying......

this thread is worthless without pictures...............................:thumbdown:

• 1 month later...

Oh wow..

I just came across this thread again. 420n620, thanks for the B-day greetings.

Sorry for taking so long with the pics.... but I still don't have anything to share yet. I'm also in the middle of selling my '72 2dr 510 and picking up another datto (can't say what it is yet). The Datsun fleet at the shop has grown a bit too and now includes another 68 Roadster as well as a 79 4dr 810.

I'll start a project thread once one of these project actually gets started..lol

Ok.. Ok I guess a few pics wont hurt.

Here's my '72 thats in the middle of being sold (new owner should be signing up on here soon)

Picture320.jpg

Sneak pic of my newest project... ;-)

Picture550.jpg

..and the power plant that was going to be going into the 510, but will be in the new project..

Picture417.jpg

Ok that's it for now... project thread coming soon!