my ol ladys rising sun panties

I can't keep pretending that fucking pedo bear BS doesn't bother me... pedofilia is NOT funny, its not a joke, child molestation is NOT funny and NOT a joke. How do you know the guy who started the PB wasn't using it to make it easier to find pictures of kids... I mean, I bet if you went to google and typed in pedo bear you'd find lots pictures of kids... its wrong. Those of you who don't have kids may not understand, but its not cool... let it dies please.

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks guys :-).

Mike lol, you want to be a very confused 25yo still living at home with a non running z? :(

She is JDM actually, Japanese born and raised :-). Her family is still all there, her grand father is a Hiroshima survivor, which is kind of crazy. She came here to go to college like 5 years ago more or less when I met her.

Shes my Japanese teacher too that's how I knew the kanji under zuums dash :D

Fuck, I'd settle for just being 25!

I was confused into my 40s and still not totally un-confused even now. Mostly what I wanted to do with my life.

A lot of languages have been learned quickly in the bedroom. Nice teacher helps though. Is she strict? Does she teach by rote learning? Are you made to stay after class? Oral or written exam? :D

I'm not Googleing PB and end up on some watch list. Maybe it's a sting for molesters. Could only hope.

Pedo_bear_michael.jpg

PROTIP: the internet is like international waters. lots of gray areas where its hard to bust you for something. but once something is downloaded onto your hard drive, your open for attack

ALSO, the picture of the bear is some relatively harmless japanese thing, that somebody attached the "Pedobear"label to

http://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E3%82%AF%E3%83%9E%E3%83%BC#AA.E3.81.AB.E3.82.88.E3.82.8B.E8.A1.A8.E7.8F.BE

pedobear.png

Edited by Moisabamf

Ya the bear is just a meme, in japanese the name is クマー which is just "bear".

I agree with the internet too its very like international waters.

I don't condone pedophilia but whats funny and what not is a dif thing all together. Tell me you never laughed at a MJ pedo joke and I won't believe it.

Edited by 72240z
Fuck, I'd settle for just being 25!

I was confused into my 40s and still not totally un-confused even now. Mostly what I wanted to do with my life.

A lot of languages have been learned quickly in the bedroom. Nice teacher helps though. Is she strict? Does she teach by rote learning? Are you made to stay after class? Oral or written exam? :D

Ya I should prob stop bitching and worrying about it. It's just hard to see so many people on a path and your still at the starting line lol.

She lazy is what she is lol. I have to tie her up and force her to.............. teach!!! :lol:

Always oral exams, always......

i dont think anyone here thinks molesting kids is funny, however people who molest kids are funny.. well maybe not funny but look at it this way, they must be some fucked up lame wack jobs to have to molest kids an the things that happens in prison to those pedos.. well thats the funny part..

Ya the bear is just a meme, in japanese the name is クマー which is just "bear".

I agree with the internet too its very like international waters.

I don't condone pedophilia but whats funny and what not is a dif thing all together. Tell me you never laughed at a MJ pedo joke and I won't believe it.

I'm not worried about the cops knockin on my door because of anything I do on the internet. The whole 'bear who likes children' thing is just... F'd up. I understand that I can choose not to look... but the whole thing with kids is just... uh... :(

My mom once dated a guy whose kids were being molested by the boy next door... they had a restraining order against him, but once when I was visiting I caught him trying to make them come inside his house, I was real close to causing bodily harm to him. I myself was only 5yrs older than him, and he was only about 2-3yrs older than the kids. The damage to a kid is permanent.

far as MJ jokes; Not after having kids of my own... I will stay off the dead guys ass, but I have very strong 'opinions' about that guy.

Ya I should prob stop bitching and worrying about it. It's just hard to see so many people on a path and your still at the starting line lol.

No no no... you're looking at it wrong. They are on the highway..... you are just off roading. Don't sweat it!

She lazy is what she is lol. I have to tie her up and force her to.............. teach!!! :lol:

Always oral exams, always......

DAMN! .... told you. You're living my dream.

I'm not worried about the cops knockin on my door because of anything I do on the internet. The whole 'bear who likes children' thing is just... F'd up. I understand that I can choose not to look... but the whole thing with kids is just... uh... :(

I of course dont condone pedophilia, thats some fucked up shit. Pedobear is an internet joke more than a pedo joke.

Plus I will make fun of anything and everything, just because I can ;)

awh thats sad! THEY DIDNT DO ANYTHING TO YOU. anyways. yes I agree. back on topic boys. I leave for work and come back and find this thread has gone in a TOTALLY different direction >.<

ok on topic kait you looked hot in those pics lol

I hate cats... so I guess I'll have to masturbate a few time before bed. :lol:

"Where in the bible does it say that a man can't fire off some knuckle-children in the privacy of his own neighbor's living room while his neighbor's at work because I don't have a DVD player?"

- Peter Griffin

:lol:

• Like 1
awh thats sad! THEY DIDNT DO ANYTHING TO YOU. anyways. yes I agree. back on topic boys. I leave for work and come back and find this thread has gone in a TOTALLY different direction >.<

What part is sad? I was gonna use you're pictures... ;) Is it sad cause your pics are gonna kill several kittens? Sorry... did I go too far? :lol: