Anyone Want To Go Wheeling In The Snow

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tried to take my 510 out yesterday & spun it around in thedriveway:eek: and preceeded to park it. Then today I put some studded snow tires on it and with the LSD it had no problem with traction:D Blasted rite up hills and everything.

i took my 82 toyota slammed longbed out today put the chains on son of bitch did dam good till i lost a chain on the left wheel wrap around my axle lock up the tire spun me out in the intersection almost hit a beamer then shot me into the curb and then spun me around again and slid towards the gas pumps and then stopped ,holy shit i said screaming at the top of my lungs ,got the chain off drove home 6 miles with one chain nailin the gas to straighten her out made back to my shop fix the chain welder her up nice then went for another beat oh yah rollin slammed with chains

damn a litter more notice and i would have brought the crew 6 of us went out yesterday.Well i didnt at the last sec they pulled the no kids shit so i wasnt going to leave my son behind i hope they got stuck lol little guy never got dress that fast in his life then to be told no kids get fucked is what i toldem

Edited by Freaky320
good ole amboy

That kinda shit sucks. I've had that kinda crap pulled on me when I was younger. All I would say is "why?" and wait for them to come up with a answer. Most the time while they were talking to someone else to get a answer I would just walk in. Yay for quick witted, smart ass kids! Most of the time this was at car shows and I was with the host club, but whatever.

i know! thats what im saying... i'll have the new motor in my truck in the next day or so if all goes as planned and tomorrow ill be rebuilding my axle so my truck should be back on the road by early to mid week..WOOOT! :D

lmao they got stuck and had to camp out over nite.1 guy had to come down and get more chain and go back up. He said he couldn't even see he tracks going back up. iam glad we didnt go:) they got in to like 18" of sow iam not sur where i will talk to them later and find out where i think it was up headquarters road

lmfao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so your saying not 1 of them had a wench and chains WITH them???!!!!!!

i dont even drive my truck without my hi-lift,100' of 3/4 inch chain,50' of semi anchor tow strap, 25' of helicoptor anchor rope, a load strap, 5 gal. of gas,every tool i would need to rebuild my truck,a spare set of hubs/berf's spider gears,ect ect ect... enough fluids to do a complete flush of my whole truck,a spare set of belts, and 1-2 spare tires....

i go prepared... :cool:

lmfao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so your saying not 1 of them had a wench and chains WITH them???!!!!!!

i dont even drive my truck without my hi-lift,100' of 3/4 inch chain,50' of semi anchor tow strap, 25' of helicoptor anchor rope, a load strap, 5 gal. of gas,every tool i would need to rebuild my truck,a spare set of hubs/berf's spider gears,ect ect ect... enough fluids to do a complete flush of my whole truck,a spare set of belts, and 1-2 spare tires....

i go prepared... :cool:

i dont know i didnt go and probly not :lol: and man you haul a lot