• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude, that is the nicest I've seen you dressed ever!:lol:

A buddy of mine got married, I was in the wedding so I had to get duded up :D

Haha somethign just seems a little out of place here Ichouse

I wish I still had that hat, every time I go to the local Hino dealer they are out of hats :(

dont ask why but it reminds me of tom petty

haha Having a camera in a cell phone is cool, when you end up in cool places you can capture the moment :D

geez, you shaved...... somewhat

haha every once in a while :D

I've actually seen Jeff clean shaven once. Actually, I think it was the first time I saw him in person.

That was probobly when I started at my new job, got to make a "good" first impression :D

hahaha yup :D

Thats a great band I also like the movie Everything is Illuminated

Ice......love the contrast of the suit and the hat! :)

Thought I'd check out http://www.blushphoto.net/ to kill some time(when I should be doing something else!). If you check out there portraiture page under blushfolio, there's another pic of Holly on a merry-go-round.

The pink throne fits you! :)

Yeah thats Holly's friend that has a photography company.

Gettin ink done in the garage, That's punk rock. Post that up when it's done. That's the first time I've seen a tattoo artist with out tat's :lol:

Yeah i guess he never found anything he liked enough to make permeate. Tattoo isnt quite done. My guy tattooing me moved to the west coast so not sure when im gonna get it finished...

DSC00840.jpg

DSC00839.jpg

DSC00825.jpg

DSC00838.jpg

hard to tell if people like me because i'm Mike's daughter, or because of my pictures, or because they actually like me.......either way, people are talking to me, i'm happy lol

this is ratsun, we like you because u like datsuns....

Mklotz and Pklotz both carry the Da/Lik 521 gene so probably safe to say you also inherited this trait. Carriers usually express an affinity for Datsuns. You can't fight it... it's genetic.

mice-1.jpg

Dave your dog sez 'fuck this I'm out of here'

Here I am on one of my trips to Ontario. Looks like west of Brandon, maybe in Saskatchewan.

http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q251/datzenmike/DSC01407Large.jpg[/img]"]DSC01407Large.jpg

Here's me with Garth Brooks, my oldest surviving friend. This guy was a legend when he was younger, best guy in the world to party with, you always had an adventure with him. Like racing around Mossport race track or outrunning the cops at 135. Always worked out and no harm dome. Everybody knows a guy like him.

http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q251/datzenmike/DSC01319Large.jpg[/img]"]DSC01319Large.jpg

And here's me with Doug in his '08 HEMI challenger, another old and dear friend.

http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q251/datzenmike/DSC01338Large.jpg[/img]"]DSC01338Large.jpg

Edited by datzenmike

Short

l_fea35ceb00af3fc5a32d25cdc38e4258.jpg

Medium

l_b17212a059ccdb767ec6df9163d14206.jpg

Somewhere I have a picture of my hair when it was really long maybe ill find it later.

this is me when i was a little guy.

AtomInFrontOfFireplace.gif?t=1229818296

and this is some old skating photo. I still skate but just on larger things now. this is in Brookings, Oregon.

360Flip1.jpg?t=1229818346

here is a video from the same trip to brookings/cresant city.

here is a video from the same trip to brookings/cresant city.

what park is that at the end? Iv totaly skated that place somewhere along my travels i just cant remember what town it was lol

should come skate donald when the sun comes out again

i used to make a trip down there once every 6 or so months. My mother lived in Brookings. I would hit every park on the way down starting with springfield. It was a blast. Its cool because the skate shop I skate for has a mini ramp inside and I can just go skate that when its snowy/rainy. Also I am good friends with some of the people that do the skatechurch thing and the warehouse can be opened sometimes if it needs to be. haha.

Its just a bummber Nike kicked savier out because there private park downtown was a blast. Its now the Nike park and you can't get in anymore unless you know the right people. And I don't know them.

Mklotz and Pklotz both carry the Da/Lik 521 gene so probably safe to say you also inherited this trait. Carriers usually express an affinity for Datsuns. You can't fight it... it's genetic.

Dave your dog sez 'fuck this I'm out of here'

Here I am on one of my trips to Ontario. Looks like west of Brandon, maybe in Saskatchewan.

http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q251/datzenmike/DSC01407Large.jpg[/img]"]DSC01407Large.jpg

Here's me with Garth Brooks, my oldest surviving friend. This guy was a legend when he was younger, best guy in the world to party with, you always had an adventure with him. Like racing around Mossport race track or outrunning the cops at 135. Always worked out and no harm dome. Everybody knows a guy like him.

http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q251/datzenmike/DSC01319Large.jpg[/img]"]DSC01319Large.jpg

And here's me with Doug in his '08 HEMI challenger, another old and dear friend.

http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q251/datzenmike/DSC01338Large.jpg[/img]"]DSC01338Large.jpg

Shit Mike after all the back and forth I get to see your pretty face.

Man you are a good looking fucking Canadian.

Doug and Garth ..not so much....:D

Seriously...it's nice putting a face to people here.

Yeah i guess he never found anything he liked enough to make permeate. Tattoo isnt quite done. My guy tattooing me moved to the west coast so not sure when im gonna get it finished...

DSC00840.jpg

DSC00839.jpg

DSC00825.jpg

DSC00838.jpg

That looks badass. Your design ?

That looks badass. Your design ?

thanks, i gave the artist two pictures, and i said do a mix of these two. Then he free handed it all. I also have skulls on the lower half, let me find a photo...Not the best photo, but you get the idea

DSCN5467.jpg

Mark, i hate you for stealing my "mug" idea..:fu:

Little me:

l_04b7cddf89f5c830f4c2a891afffed0b.jpg

After i went head-first into a pole on my BMX at age 15...:

l_6a03ffd9f718e85631bdcda5c5cc00d1.jpg

older me:

Last x-mas

l_4be82a8da8a484cfc24fc97f1ec1bf1b.jpg

Me and my old toys last year:

l_15096a86c13c8efd62c5b66d6ad6f3f3.jpg

Me about a month ago:

l_956027573ddd0a49ac844a2dac8fe6ca.jpg

Drunk as hell that night...

l_c572d436fa525d30ba55bc5060155cbf.jpg

OH..and the infamous ratsun pic:

l_7272ee5e6d6ab84cb3dbf4e07419c3e7.jpg

ok, my turn, these first ones were taken 3 years ago when i was still in the navy

this one was during flight quarters, since I was an engineer I was on the fire team as a team leader, this was taken during a "green deck" meaning the blades were turning on that sh-60

bogerhelo.jpg

this one was a bad day, my main job in the navy was a diesel mech, well this is in sydney, and as you can see by the pic that diesel is smoking, it chewed a waterpump impeller, good thing i was getting off work and it was now somebody else problem

BROKENDOWN.jpg

this was some random shot somebody got of me down in the oil lab when i was getting fuel samples

VWSBaby.jpg

and this one is the most recent of me, working on the damn 620...I hate smogging it, or I would just throw a weber on it:lol:

Me.jpg

forgot about this one, the day I saved the 521, my cousin on the left, me in the middle, and fellow ratsun member conrad on the right

The521010.jpg

Edited by Bugeye

Bugeye, what's with the beard in the first pic? Or was the facial hair rules a bit more lax on the JPJ since the last time I saw it (Westpac 1995, my ship was in the same battle group as the John Paul Jones). Plus the VW hat. That wouldn't have flown when I was in. I've heard folks talk about "Steaming hats" nowadays though.

Did you ever change one of those raw water impellers on the Cummins? I did. Pain in the ass. The remains of the impeller vanes always ended up in the aftercooler. I never worked on a RIB (my ship had Motorwhaleboats until around 1998 or 2000, after I got off the ship) but we had the Cummins in the Captain's gig and again on the patrol boats I was on from '99-2003. I can see that the RIB had virtually no room to work on the engine, typical Navy boat.

Bugeye, what's with the beard in the first pic? Or was the facial hair rules a bit more lax on the JPJ since the last time I saw it (Westpac 1995, my ship was in the same battle group as the John Paul Jones). Plus the VW hat. That wouldn't have flown when I was in. I've heard folks talk about "Steaming hats" nowadays though.

Did you ever change one of those raw water impellers on the Cummins? I did. Pain in the ass. The remains of the impeller vanes always ended up in the aftercooler. I never worked on a RIB (my ship had Motorwhaleboats until around 1998 or 2000, after I got off the ship) but we had the Cummins in the Captain's gig and again on the patrol boats I was on from '99-2003. I can see that the RIB had virtually no room to work on the engine, typical Navy boat.

on that cruise mwr sold no shave chits, meaning for 5 bucks you didnt have to shave till we pulled into port, on fridays underway it was fav hat day, they tried to keep our moral up. I have changed a few of those raw water impellers, after i made 2nd class I started making all the 3rds do it, as for working on the cummins, there was plenty of room, the entire console lifted up, the hatch you see up in the pic was just an access hatch, try changing a starter on those engines....F-that, that was a pain in the ass..when we got to Hong Kong we had to take the engine and transmission out of one of our rhibs, the transmission broke in that one, it welded the input shaft to the flywheel, we ended up cutting the entire transmission with the torches, and set the deck on fire, the ood came over and told us to stop or he was gonna call the co, well what he didnt know the guy doing the cutting was wearing a pair of engineering coveralls with no rank badges on them and a helmet, it was the CO..:lol: needless to say that OOD was f-ed

my home from 2002-2005 anchored in Hong Kong Harbor

IMG_0316.jpg

Edited by Bugeye