POST Craigslist ads here...

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

that yellow truck used to belong to a member on here. I remember it

did it have a roof then? I love the yellow/red theme it has goin on. if it had a rod is be all over this...I want a single headlight 520 real bad

edit. followed ur link. I see it had no roof then either, sad

It didn't have a roof when Noin bought that yellow truck, so don't blame him.  Honestly, I've seen it in person, and it looks a lot nicer in the pictures than it really is.  Besides, I already bought the bumperettes and the gas & glove box lock (which turned out not to be originals anyways, but I didn't know what real ones looked like at the time).

hey guys new to the site, been reading for a couple of days and its addictive. I ran across a site the other day and seen a 510 for the first time and i feel in love. now my mission is to find THE ONE and buy it, i have been bitten by the datsun bug and is game on. now if i can only find some sellers in north carolina or close by because i have no money for shipping or the gas for a rollback to travel state to state. so i guess this is me asking for help 

• Like 1

hey guys new to the site, been reading for a couple of days and its addictive. I ran across a site the other day and seen a 510 for the first time and i feel in love. now my mission is to find THE ONE and buy it, i have been bitten by the datsun bug and is game on. now if i can only find some sellers in north carolina or close by because i have no money for shipping or the gas for a rollback to travel state to state. so i guess this is me asking for help

Posting in the wrong place this a place where Craigslist links go introduce yourself in the general discussion.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.