POST Craigslist ads here...

1970 Datsun 521 customized $1699

Seen this truck in person all I can say it's a very nice truck I don't like the square headlight & grill other than that it's a great truck for a great price that use to be for sale for $4000.

http://medford.craigslist.org/ctd/3695824049.html

I  went to look at this yesterday, possibly to buy it, but it sold on Saturday. when I first moved to Medford in '92,  the original creator lived down the street from me.  

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I went to look at this yesterday, possibly to buy it, but it sold on Saturday. when I first moved to Medford in '92, the original creator lived down the street from me.

I've seen it go threw 3 different owner in the past 2 years. It's a nice truck I seen it a few times at the car shows.

Not mine, but wish it was ...

SELLING MY DAD'S 1971 DATSUN 1600 PICKUP TRUCK.

I THINK IT HAS A 4 CYLINDER ENGINE WITH A MANUAL TRANSMISSION.

IT WAS USED AND RUNNING WHEN MY DAD DIED 16 YEARS AGO.

THE MILEAGE IS 91,975 AND MY MOM SAID SHE REMEMBERED IT NEEDED BRAKES LAST TIME SHE DROVE IT.

ALSO, IT HAS NOT BEEN MOVED NOR TRIED TO START FOR 16 YEARS AND SO WOULD NEED TO BE TRAILERED.

SELLING WITH CLEAR ORIGINAL TITLE AND WITHOUT ANY EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED GUARANTEE OF PASSING SMOG.

VEHICLE IS SOLD "AS-IS" AND "WHERE-IS"

VEHICLE IS LOCATED IN EXETER, CALIFORNIA 93221 AND IS ACCESABLE FOR TRAILER LOADING.

$500.00 DEPOSIT VIA PAYPAL REQUIRED WITHIN 24 HOURS OF AUCTION CLOSE, AND

BALANCE OF FULL PAYMENT IS REQUIRES WITHIN 7 DAYS OF AUTION CLOSE.

http://bit.ly/ZWLZTc

I don't want a wagon anymore, that's the only reason, I want to put my Ka into a 2 door or at least a 4 door sedan.

u should take the ratsun discount off your add and just post that info here .. whats stopping someone from signing up and saying im on ratsun and getting 500 out of u

• Like 1

You know.

When I had that car, there is / was documentation of 350k+ miles, and due to the mileage on the odometer IIRC it was 400k+ miles. It's on its 5th motor. (third motor ate some valves, replaced head and the cam dowel broke. Fourth motor lasted about a year or so before giving up the ghost, it was well used and worn as well, though.)

You know.

When I had that car, there is / was documentation of 350k+ miles, and due to the mileage on the odometer IIRC it was 400k+ miles. It's on its 5th motor. (third motor ate some valves, replaced head and the cam dowel broke. Fourth motor lasted about a year or so before giving up the ghost, it was well used and worn as well, though.)

Well the frame is in great shape, it has a fresh l20 in it just swapped a month ago, and the new 5 speed is going in this weekend

Well the frame is in great shape, it has a fresh l20 in it just swapped a month ago, and the new 5 speed is going in this weekend

^^^^

I'm not bashing it.  It is in great shape man, i've done been up under that car before :rofl:

You know.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.