POST Craigslist ads here...

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

^^^ If anyone buys that car and gets that motor, give it a good once over. I believe that motor made its way from me, and it was my first time tearing down a motor. I may or may not have got the head and block surface completely clean.. I also didn't know to put a drop of RTV on the corners of the timing cover. Might leak! All I did was tear it down, clean it up, new gaskets top to bottom, and put it back together. Along with a brand new timing kit, gears, chain, guides, and tensioner. Head is of unknown condition. Got it from a JY.

Those of you who saw the ad in Austin... was it my old wagon? I've always wondered what ended up happening to it, and the link has been taken down since you posted it.

Anyone save pictures? What was he asking?

PM me, I don't want to clutter the thread...

Theres a Craigslist thread for things like this... plus this car is already posted in the FS section on this site. With over 300 posts, youre not new. Come on now.

Edit: Micro beat me to it.

Sorry I don't spend hours a day scouring every nook and cranny of Ratsun. I do have a job...

Sorry I don't spend hours a day scouring every nook and cranny of Ratsun. I do have a job...

The Craigslist thread is #7 from the top in New Content... not like it was buried in some 'nook and cranny' of Ratsun.

And to each their own on 4drs. I too like them more than 2drs.

The Craigslist thread is #7 from the top in New Content... not like it was buried in some 'nook and cranny' of Ratsun.

And to each their own on 4drs. I too like them more than 2drs.

I guess I've never seen it. Now I know. Thanks.

If the post is redundant, let's delete the whole thing. Where's Mike???

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.