Start over 210

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes, I do. I bought two sets from there.   :rofl:

Took about a week to get them, and the price was very affordable in my opinion. About $400 a pair as I recall. 

u see that is what i said 400 for a pair of $50 bumpers each, i find my new small tag OEM one for $145 in Dominican Republic that is what i said, as soon as i make copies i will sell em for $50 a piece,

Are those 15s? Would need to see it a little lower but it looks good. It almost looks like you could go one size smaller on the wheels with a sporty stance and it would be perfect. While I like slammed dattos, a racing stance like the ones you posted would be better suited to these horrible GA roads :P

Are those 15s? Would need to see it a little lower but it looks good. It almost looks like you could go one size smaller on the wheels with a sporty stance and it would be perfect. While I like slammed dattos, a racing stance like the ones you posted would be better suited to these horrible GA roads :P

You are reading my mind, :thumbup: :w00t: :thumbup:

Took couple of minutes to test fit couple of "Terolla" project wheels on the Datsun in my muddy terrain, not fun, but it gives me a glimpse of which way to go with wheels in a future,

92F7CFDA-B152-4140-8FAB-F79BCB108C5B_zps

Nice wheels.

I ran 14x7 -10 on mine.  Loved them.  40 series tires in the front

CAM00315.jpg

Your car look awesome!

Thanks man.  Some cool guy named Adam (Redbanner) built that car. I just did a few mods like exhaust, wheels...  It resides in Vancouver washington now with some stocker wheels on it.  That car was so damn reliable... I miss it already.