Start over 210

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeap i took over this project and here is what is on tap so far on it!

ITB's are not what i will use as i am going to do dual side draft solex carbs, but it will look very close to it, and a custom made header i will be fabricating for it after i do the engine swap in it this should be up and running by summertime, hopefully.

b528d570-18f8-42e1-97fe-04299a135a33_zps

null_zps6418d96e.jpg

null_zps5a873771.jpg

Yeap i took over this project and here is what is on tap so far on it!

ITB's are not what i will use as i am going to do dual side draft solex carbs, but it will look very close to it, and a custom made header i will be fabricating for it after i do the engine swap in it this should be up and running by summertime, hopefully.

b528d570-18f8-42e1-97fe-04299a135a33_zps

null_zps6418d96e.jpg

But that is a front wheel drive SR20, how is that going to work ?????

But all those cars have 13s on them?   B)

They look okay with 15s though...

Bigger than that looks a little funky, but if it suits you, cool.   :thumbup:

Well here is a corolla with 16 inch wheel to compare as they came from factory with 13 also and in my honest opinion it looks just awesome!

stationwagon032.jpg

you just need to find the right tire size for them buddy!

Anyway i am looking to do a double stagger wheel option, 16x9 on the back 15x8 up front too nothing is final till it is finished!

• Like 2

Well here is a corolla with 16 inch wheel to compare as they came from factory with 13 also and in y honest opinion it looks just awesome!

you just need to find the right tire size for them buddy!

To me, it's not so much the size of the car. A 510 looks BADASS with 16s and it's roughly the same size. The problem is how small the wheel openings are on a 210. If you can't run a 22" or smaller tire, you can't get it low enough. 

If you're not looking to lower it more than 2" or so, I'm sure it'll look good.  :thumbup:

I have run as big as 26"x8.5" tire on these body style in Drag aplication and they just fit perfect, and look good, check it out in a friend car, and yes i know is just your opinion and i am not mad or nothing all the contrary i thank you a lot for giving me yours that is what the forum is all about to share and discus different opinions, i like this place so far!

1238265_10201060818900308_738942743_n_zp

• Like 3