33 minutes ago, frankendat said:

When the Antfia cunts were hollering at the State Capitals, blocking cars, dragging people around etc, it caused me a great deal of stress... I was scared the ignorant protesters would put me in a position where I had to kill a number of them...

image.png.91106263a8be19f0b8050a13c913e85f.png

33 minutes ago, frankendat said:

As for Trump launching nukes and starting WWIII, like I said, that is so far out of my control, I can let it go and relax.

I don't envision that. Someone in the room would pull their service firearm and end the madness.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Replies 17.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, john510 said:

Not about guns ? No shit. Just another one of your non sensical rants. Like this one I quoted.

Historically, no one believes a prophet. Realistically, he won't win.

• Haha 1
12 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

Historically, no one believes a prophet. Realistically, he won't win.

I know and it makes me tense, because there is nothing I can do about it. In my part of America the division is set, you could of had the election last year, you could have it next year, it wouldn't change a thing. Who/Where are these undecided dipshits and how do we convince them or keep them busy?

• Like 1
6 hours ago, datzenmike said:

It's not just that he's dangerous but he's also an immature idiot.

5 hours ago, datzenmike said:

The US survived 4 years not because of Trump but in spite of him.

I hear this all the time from the left. But they have nothing to back that up. I will agree that Trump is a clown but dangerous? I ain't gonna lie, i was stressing in 2016 when he won. But now he's got 4 years under his belt that you can analyze. And we have 3 ½ years of the current administration to analyze. You tell me who's more dangerous? 

I watched a Bill Maher podcast episode where Martin Short was his guest. Both democrats. They had a funny moment where they were talking shit about Trump. Then Maher says something like "oh and those MAGA idiots and all the crazy shit theyre doing......you know.....Jan 6th" and then they both paused for a second trying to come up with another example. Neither of them could think of one so they were like "yeah... jan 6...yeah ", and moved on. 

I'll ask you the same question. You keep bringing up the MAGA lunatics and keep saying that this country is doomed if Trump is re-elected. Give me some examples of the crazy shit the MAGAs have done and give me some examples from Trumps past presidency that supports your theory that we won't survive another Trump administration?

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, IZRL said:

I hear this all the time from the left. But they have nothing to back that up. I will agree that Trump is a clown but dangerous? I ain't gonna lie, i was stressing in 2016 when he won. But now he's got 4 years under his belt that you can analyze. And we have 3 ½ years of the current administration to analyze. You tell me who's more dangerous? 

I watched a Bill Maher podcast episode where Martin Short was his guest. Both democrats. They had a funny moment where they were talking shit about Trump. Then Maher says something like "oh and those MAGA idiots and all the crazy shit theyre doing......you know.....Jan 6th" and then they both paused for a second trying to come up with another example. Neither of them could think of one so they were like "yeah... jan 6...yeah ", and moved on. 

I'll ask you the same question. You keep bringing up the MAGA lunatics and keep saying that this country is doomed if Trump is re-elected. Give me some examples of the crazy shit the MAGAs have done and give me some examples from Trumps past presidency that supports your theory that we won't survive another Trump administration?

I hope Trump wins, but I am worried because he will probably lose and I am not sure how my part of the America will take that. I know what will happen if he wins, Antifa and associated cunts will raise hell and burn things in the blue states and the Democrats will whine and moan. The Antifa and associated cunts will talk shit and think about burning things in my (red) state and some super rednecks will go out and squabble with them and the rest of us will watch quietly with our rifles. Most likely, it will be tense for a while and just noise. If someone pops off breaking the windows or trying to burn downtown, then there will be a great number of dead young adults, who weren't spanked as children and the Democrats will whine and moan.

Traditionally, the Republicans are less apt to riot. I will not go anywhere if Trump loses and I very highly doubt anyone of my friends would be going anywhere to proclaim their distaste for the result. Being a lame duck President Biden will double down on the Democratic party agenda and throw America into a nosedive, from which we will not recover. At least not in my lifetime, or I hope not in my lifetime, or maybe I do. The timing of history is hard to predict. The more the Democrats double down on their agenda the harder it will spring back. The spring back could be Nationalism exceeding early Germany. But, Germany prospered under nationalism until they didn't and I might be able to die of old age before the fall. No matter how it all shakes out, I will not be relaxing.

• Like 1

Oh man I would have to dig and dig for hours for anyo hope to answer that, only to be told that just lefty propaganda. What a waste of time. Lets just say a MAGA is an idiot by virtue of believing anything Trump says. I mean you would have to be.

Lets just say I don't like him he was a terrible president. MAGA are blind idiots, minions actually. 

• Confused 1
54 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

Oh man I would have to dig and dig for hours for anyo hope to answer that, only to be told that just lefty propaganda. What a waste of time. Lets just say a MAGA is an idiot by virtue of believing anything Trump says. I mean you would have to be.

Lets just say I don't like him he was a terrible president. MAGA are blind idiots, minions actually. 

If you have to dig that deep to find shit, than it probably is bullshit. So you can't tell me why Trump is dangerous and bad for the country. And you can't think of anything crazy MAGA is doing other than following Trump. So why do you despise them again?

Now the current administration. You could close your eyes, spin 3 times, start walking in any direction, and you would step in their shit.

Edited by IZRL
  • Like 2
7 hours ago, IZRL said:

If you have to dig that deep to find shit, than it probably is bullshit. So you can't tell me why Trump is dangerous and bad for the country. And you can't think of anything crazy MAGA is doing other than following Trump. So why do you despise them again?

Now the current administration. You could close your eyes, spin 3 times, start walking in any direction, and you would step in their shit.

You need to keep in mind what you're arguing with. He's either trolling or just completely stupid to type the shit he types. He knows he has nothing to base any of his opinion on. Probably trolling because only a very very few could be that dumb.

• Like 2

It's an opinion. At the moment moot as he is unlikely to win and you are all safe from him. It's true though, the alternative isn't that great either. You are all so desperate to win at all costs that you are blind, willfully so. There have been many countries that have gone down that path. As I said it's moot. But.... if a miracle happens for you and you get your wish, in a years time I'll be pointing out all the things I warned you about.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
3 hours ago, datzenmike said:

It's an opinion. At the moment moot as he is unlikely to win and you are all safe from him. It's true though, the alternative isn't that great either. You are all so desperate to win at all costs that you are blind, willfully so. There have been many countries that have gone down that path. As I said it's moot. But.... if a miracle happens for you and you get your wish, in a years time I'll be pointing out all the things I warned you about.

He won't win, why because the other side will cheat again? That's the only way they can win at the moment.

Let's have a list of things you think Trump will do if elected and let's compare it to what Biden has already done.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
11 hours ago, datzenmike said:

Israel strikes kill civilians in tent camp in Rafa but it's ok they killed Hamas agents so it's all good.

After this did the world step in and drag Pres. Biden to the Haig for trial and force the US to stop droning people in countries we aren't even at war with?

US military admits it killed 10 civilians and targeted wrong vehicle in Kabul airstrike

https://www.cnn.com/2021/09/17/politics/kabul-drone-strike-us-military-intl-hnk/index.html

• Sad 1

That's called collateral damage. Or friendly fire. Regrettable but doesn't pass the sniff test for dragging anyone toThe Haig. For one there has to be intent to kill non combatants.

I could see Biden being a co-defendant with Netanyahu for allowing this to happen. He could have yanked the chain months ago. Could have stopped arms shipments. Could have stopped vital intel into Israel.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Here's a good one.  Biden makes a late night visit to Hunter's ex the night before she is to testify at his trial.  But "his people" claim it was only coincidental, and they didn't speak about the trial.. wow.

edit: It was days before and not the night before..

https://www.yahoo.com/news/why-president-joe-biden-paid-231511228.html

Edited by Duncan
  • Like 4
2 hours ago, Ooph! said:

He won't win, why because the other side will cheat again? That's the only way they can win at the moment.

Let's have a list of things you think Trump will do if elected and let's compare it to what Biden has already done.

No he won't but not from being cheated out of it. You could count on him do the following...

Anything and everything to increase his personal wealth subject only to keeping the MAGA morons and the US population quietly ignorant of what he's doing. Basically pissing in their faces and telling them it's raining. Corruption will know no bounds under his protection.

Anything and anyway no matter how embarrassing to feed his monstrous ego. Remember his shame gene is damaged or missing. He will again surround himself with 'yes men' and boot lickers. Such as, but not restricted to, adding an additional room to the WH and calling it the Trump Room. Inserting himself into world situations and domestic policy he knows nothing or cares nothing about to every American's embarrassment and detriment. The Secret Service that usually surrounds and secures the president will probably stay but in a less important role. Trump will appoint a new personal guard with their own uniform, senior to them. 

Anyone and everyone that is critical of, or in opposition of him will feel the full wrath of the justice system. Remember how you all fall back on that "the justice system is Democrat run!"??? you know it's always said when you can't win an argument about Trump's crimes???? well he'll undermine that for his own use. All earlier prosecutors and witness against him will have a really bad year, most specially Michael Cohen. All resources will come to bear on delaying or ending his E Jean Carrol payout most likely pardoning himself and nullifying the verdict. Next he will go after the Bidens. 

• Haha 2
6 hours ago, Ooph! said:

You haven't seen Mikes list of what Trump will do if re-elected ? He's been repeating it for years now, how did you miss it ?  Start at page 1 and read through until 672. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
8 hours ago, Ooph! said:

Exactly, how much worse can it get after this administration. Give me an example of another admin that has done more harm to this country (directly) in such a short period of time? Worse part is that it was intentional. If they would have poured gas on the entire country and tossed a match on it (if it was possible they would have done it), they would have caused less damage. They've got us closer to getting nuked and WWIII than we've ever been. But ooooo 🧟"be afraid of the boogieman (Trump) 😱"

I guarantee that if Trump got elected. He would get blamed for the aftermath of everything this administration started. "See we told you trump would ruin this country". I feel bad for the next 4 administrations. They have to try and salvage a country out of the broken pieces this admin left in their wake. 

• Like 3

Anything and everything to increase his personal wealth subject only to keeping the MAGA morons and the US population quietly ignorant of what he's doing.

What's new about this. Most presidents have done this. At least from G. W. Bush on. Biden and Hunter just did it and I don't see you mentioning that.

Anything and anyway no matter how embarrassing to feed his monstrous ego. Remember his shame gene is damaged or missing. He will again surround himself with 'yes men' and boot lickers.

As long as they don't make things worse than they already are (not sure it's even possible). I could care less if he surrounds himself with hookers.

Anyone and everyone that is critical of, or in opposition of him will feel the full wrath of the justice system.

Don't threaten us with a good time. The real criminals are currently in the whitehouse/gov (Biden, Hunter, Clinton, Obama, Pelosi, Fauci, AOC, FBI, etc..)

Edited by IZRL
  • Like 2

WinTF are you on? When were we anywhere near a nuclear war?

18 minutes ago, IZRL said:

What's new about this. Most presidents have done this. At least from G. W. Bush on. Biden and Hunter just did it and I don't see you mentioning that.

The question was about Trump in office.

• Haha 1
23 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

WinTF are you on? When were we anywhere near a nuclear war?

Today!.......are you living under a blue rock? Everyone is saying this. 

You seriously think Putin/Russia are going to go quietly into the night?

Edit: And also this ⬇️

"As of January 23, 2024, the Doomsday Clock is set at 90 seconds to midnight, which is the closest it has ever been to midnight. " 

Edited by IZRL
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, IZRL said:

What's new about this. Most presidents have done this. 

Trying to quote you and Mike about Trump's wealth. Trump lost net worth while President. About 50% of it. A fact the haters find inconvenient. But Trump did it to get rich ? 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, IZRL said:

Today!.......are you living under a blue rock? Everyone is saying this. 

You seriously think Putin/Russia are going to go quietly into the night?

Edit: And also this ⬇️

"As of January 23, 2024, the Doomsday Clock is set at 90 seconds to midnight, which is the closest it has ever been to midnight. " 

Give your head a great big reality shake. No one is saying this, no one cares about a 'doomsday clock'. Go out and ask 10 people and they will laugh at you and then go right on with their lives. The doomsday clock is a figure of speech it's not real nor a prediction. It's for a global man made catastrophe not necessarily nuclear. In fact we are probably pretty low on the nuclear scale. There is a much bigger threat from a co-vid like outbreak, or H5N1 Avian Flu epidemic, global warming, war in the Middle East, climate change, civil unrest, AI, over-population and probably a lot more. These are driving the clock today. We are probably at the lowest nuclear threat ever.

I'm sure you have said this already, that the gov. likes everyone in fear, it's a great distraction so you don't look at what the other hand is doing.

Putin, right. He's going nuclear? How would that ever work? It's only good for threatening with it's no use using. He'll wave that stick but he know not to swing it. The entire world would be against him  

1 hour ago, datzenmike said:

Give your head a great big reality shake. No one is saying this, no one cares about a 'doomsday clock'. Go out and ask 10 people and they will laugh at you and then go right on with their lives.

"Don't, don't don't" 😆 

• Like 1
8 hours ago, john510 said:

Trying to quote you and Mike about Trump's wealth. Trump lost net worth while President. About 50% of it. A fact the haters find inconvenient. But Trump did it to get rich ? 

Just curious where you got Trumps wealth figures? Nobody else seems to be able to pin it down and Trumps own claims seem to be all over the place.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, bottomwatcher said:

Just curious where you got Trumps wealth figures? Nobody else seems to be able to pin it down and Trumps own claims seem to be all over the place.

Forbes, Wikipedia, even CNN has a story on it. I'm surprised you can't find anything. Google it.

Edited by john510
  • Like 1