NY Post:

Would-be Trump assassin Ryan Routh, 58, of Hawaii echoed Harris, Biden’s anti-Trump rhetoric as he backed Dem candidates

https://nypost.com/2024/09/15/us-news/would-be-trump-assassin-idd-as-ryan-routh-58-of-hawaii-sources/

Newsweek:

Ryan Wesley Routh, Would-be Trump Assassin, Fought in Ukraine, Supports War

Federal Election Commission (FEC) records paint an unexpected picture of the suspect's past political engagement.

Records show that between September 2019 and March 2020, Routh, then a resident of Kaaawa, Hawaii, contributed over $140 through the Democratic fundraising platform ActBlue. These donations, ranging from $1 to $25, came at a time when Routh was listed as "not employed" in official records. His contributions, though modest, targeted a diverse array of 2020 Democratic presidential hopefuls.

Beneficiaries of Routh's political largesse included former Texas Rep. Beto O'Rourke, entrepreneur Andrew Yang, billionaire activist Tom Steyer, and Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren. Curiously, Routh also repeatedly supported former Hawaii Rep. Tulsi Gabbard, who has since dramatically shifted her political allegiances, leaving the Democratic Party and aligning with Trump.

Notably absent from Routh's donation list are President Joe Biden and Vice President Kamala Harris, who ultimately secured the Democratic nomination.

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-suspect-shooting-assassination-attempt-west-palm-beach-1954191

Fox News:

Who is Ryan Wesley Routh: Alleged gunman at Trump golf club

The 58-year-old man accused of pointing an AK-47 at former President Donald Trump on Sunday afternoon has a prolific arrest record that spans several decades.

Ryan Wesley Routh was arrested shortly after the incident at Trump International Golf Clubin West Palm Beach, Fla. Authorities said Secret Service agents fired at him after seeing the muzzle of his AK-47 pointing through a chain-link fence one hole ahead of where Trump was playing.

Authorities are treating the episode as an apparent assassination attempt on Trump.

A background check on the name given by officials, Ryan Wesley Routh, revealed that he currently lives in Hawaii and has faced dozens of run-ins with police, stretching back to at least the 1990s.

Routh is a native of North Carolina, where his list of arrests includes simple drug possession, driving without a license, expired inspection and operating a vehicle with no insurance. In addition, the Greensboro News & Record reported in 2002 that Routh was arrested after barricading himself in his roofing company's office during a three-hour standoff that followed a traffic stop in which he put his hand on a gun before fleeing.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/who-ryan-wesley-routh-alleged-gunman-trump-golf-club

This article said nothing about Routh's politics, but this one bellow dose in more detail

Ryan Routh, armed man arrested at Trump golf course, posted prolifically about Trump, politics

Fox News Digital poured through the suspect’s alleged social media accounts Sunday afternoon, and found he prolifically posted about Trump, the war in Ukraine, the 2020 election and other world events. 

"I feel lucky to have been born in America, with freedom and opportunity and hope that I do not waste such a valuable thing; to do more and take less," Routh’s apparent X account biography declares. In 2020, during the presidential primary, the X account said: "I was not supporting Bernie, but now I am; as sleepy Joe stands for nothing; no plans, no ideas, just as limp as hillary.  Bernie.......give them hell.....fight to the death…" The account also weighed in on Trump’s assassination attempt in July, calling on Vice President Kamala Harris to visit with those injured at the Pennsylvania Trump rally, because "Trump will never do anything for them." 

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ryan-routh-armed-man-arrested-trump-golf-course-posted-prolifically-about-trump-politics

Could it be that in an election year, objective and honest investigative journalism isn't dead, or am I hallucinating? 

Edited by paradime
  • Replies 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• paradime

• Mattndew76

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This guy looks politically disenfranchised to say the least.  My thought is that Ukraine was his motivation.  Obviously not MAGA.  

Does he get federal and state trials?  Does Florida have a death penalty?  

4 hours ago, tr8er said:

This guy looks politically disenfranchised to say the least.  My thought is that Ukraine was his motivation.  Obviously not MAGA.  

Does he get federal and state trials?  Does Florida have a death penalty?  

Yes, Electrocution or Deadly Injection. You get to choose! 

Should be between sharks and electrocution. Trump would understand.

2 hours ago, bottomwatcher said:

Funny thing is there is no need to shoot Trump. Just give him an open Mike and he shoots himself.

His retarded rhetoric plays well with his retarded followers. It really does. 'They're eating our pets' really winds up the racists.

10 hours ago, paradime said:

NY Post:

Would-be Trump assassin Ryan Routh, 58, of Hawaii echoed Harris, Biden’s anti-Trump rhetoric as he backed Dem candidates

https://nypost.com/2024/09/15/us-news/would-be-trump-assassin-idd-as-ryan-routh-58-of-hawaii-sources/

Newsweek:

Ryan Wesley Routh, Would-be Trump Assassin, Fought in Ukraine, Supports War

Federal Election Commission (FEC) records paint an unexpected picture of the suspect's past political engagement.

Records show that between September 2019 and March 2020, Routh, then a resident of Kaaawa, Hawaii, contributed over $140 through the Democratic fundraising platform ActBlue. These donations, ranging from $1 to $25, came at a time when Routh was listed as "not employed" in official records. His contributions, though modest, targeted a diverse array of 2020 Democratic presidential hopefuls.

Beneficiaries of Routh's political largesse included former Texas Rep. Beto O'Rourke, entrepreneur Andrew Yang, billionaire activist Tom Steyer, and Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren. Curiously, Routh also repeatedly supported former Hawaii Rep. Tulsi Gabbard, who has since dramatically shifted her political allegiances, leaving the Democratic Party and aligning with Trump.

Notably absent from Routh's donation list are President Joe Biden and Vice President Kamala Harris, who ultimately secured the Democratic nomination.

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-suspect-shooting-assassination-attempt-west-palm-beach-1954191

Fox News:

Who is Ryan Wesley Routh: Alleged gunman at Trump golf club

The 58-year-old man accused of pointing an AK-47 at former President Donald Trump on Sunday afternoon has a prolific arrest record that spans several decades.

Ryan Wesley Routh was arrested shortly after the incident at Trump International Golf Clubin West Palm Beach, Fla. Authorities said Secret Service agents fired at him after seeing the muzzle of his AK-47 pointing through a chain-link fence one hole ahead of where Trump was playing.

Authorities are treating the episode as an apparent assassination attempt on Trump.

A background check on the name given by officials, Ryan Wesley Routh, revealed that he currently lives in Hawaii and has faced dozens of run-ins with police, stretching back to at least the 1990s.

Routh is a native of North Carolina, where his list of arrests includes simple drug possession, driving without a license, expired inspection and operating a vehicle with no insurance. In addition, the Greensboro News & Record reported in 2002 that Routh was arrested after barricading himself in his roofing company's office during a three-hour standoff that followed a traffic stop in which he put his hand on a gun before fleeing.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/who-ryan-wesley-routh-alleged-gunman-trump-golf-club

This article said nothing about Routh's politics, but this one bellow dose in more detail

Ryan Routh, armed man arrested at Trump golf course, posted prolifically about Trump, politics

Fox News Digital poured through the suspect’s alleged social media accounts Sunday afternoon, and found he prolifically posted about Trump, the war in Ukraine, the 2020 election and other world events. 

"I feel lucky to have been born in America, with freedom and opportunity and hope that I do not waste such a valuable thing; to do more and take less," Routh’s apparent X account biography declares. In 2020, during the presidential primary, the X account said: "I was not supporting Bernie, but now I am; as sleepy Joe stands for nothing; no plans, no ideas, just as limp as hillary.  Bernie.......give them hell.....fight to the death…" The account also weighed in on Trump’s assassination attempt in July, calling on Vice President Kamala Harris to visit with those injured at the Pennsylvania Trump rally, because "Trump will never do anything for them." 

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ryan-routh-armed-man-arrested-trump-golf-course-posted-prolifically-about-trump-politics

Could it be that in an election year, objective and honest investigative journalism isn't dead, or am I hallucinating? 

He has TDS and can use it as a defense in his trial. He can plead insanity.

• Like 1

He's being tried in federal court. He wasn't charged with attempted murder though, because he didn't fire the gun. He faces 20 yrs max for 1. Possession of a firearm by a prohibited person- convicted felon, 2. Possession of a firearm with obliterated serial number. No trial because, Routh pled guilty to both charges in court this morning. So the death penalty is just wishful thinking. Dude has a rap sheet in 3 states, so 100 strikes he's fucking out I would hope. His social media rants might appear rational, but planning and prepping for an attempt is full goose bozo logic. Tell me if the guy doesn't look and act like a meth tweaker to you. Although it's a tired old label that is desperately over used, he definitely meets criteria for TDS, and a few other things IMPO.

Edited by paradime
  • Like 2
4 hours ago, datzenmike said:

Should be between sharks and electrocution. Trump would understand.

His retarded rhetoric plays well with his retarded followers. It really does. 'They're eating our pets' really winds up the racists.

KORE Foundation helps Haitian chicken farmers with micro loans

2 hours ago, paradime said:

He's being tried in federal court. He wasn't charged with attempted murder though, because he didn't fire the gun. He faces 20 yrs max for 1. Possession of a firearm by a prohibited person- convicted felon, 2. Possession of a firearm with obliterated serial number. No trial because, Routh pled guilty to both charges in court this morning. So the death penalty is just wishful thinking. Dude has a rap sheet in 3 states, so 100 strikes he's fucking out I would hope. His social media rants might appear rational, but planning and prepping for an attempt is full goose bozo logic. Tell me if the guy doesn't look and act like a meth tweaker to you. Although it's a tired old label that is desperately over used, he definitely meets criteria for TDS, and a few other things IMPO.

Damn the guy plead guilty already ? He does look like a tweaker.

Edited by john510
  • Like 1

Roofer in Hawaii.  Meth was everywhere around him.  Wish I had some insider intel but I don’t.  Just that meth is not unlikely where he lived and the story is a cliche.  Wanted back home, moved out to HI to lay low.  Spun himself into an alternate reality.  Could easily be a tweaker.  

• Sad 1

Back on the campaign trial with the election less than 8 weeks away. Trump will be at Mar-a-Lago today unveiling his new way to hide money transfers from big $ donors with his cryptocurrency business, and Harris will be in a roundtable discussion with the Teamsters union in DC trying to look like she's not steeling votes from her own cookie jar. 

Edited by paradime

Destruction was getting boring but dog eating Haitians and shots at the golf course saved the day. W directly TF is with Donny small hands anyway? He attracts a retard worse than him for VEEP. I guess to make him look good?  

3 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

Destruction was getting boring but dog eating Haitians and shots at the golf course saved the day. W directly TF is with Donny small hands anyway? He attracts a retard worse than him for VEEP. I guess to make him look good?  

Lighten up Mike, the pet jokes are last week's memes.

46 minutes ago, tr8er said:

Roofer in Hawaii.  Meth was everywhere around him.  Wish I had some insider intel but I don’t.  Just that meth is not unlikely where he lived and the story is a cliche.  Wanted back home, moved out to HI to lay low.  Spun himself into an alternate reality.  Could easily be a tweaker.  

He's wanted in Hawaii ? as in arrest warrants ? He'll be easy to find now.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
11 minutes ago, john510 said:

He's wanted in Hawaii ? as in arrest warrants ? He'll be easy to find now.

No.  I understood that he was wanted on the mainland.  I was saying we attract folks running from the law over there.  Our cops aren't the worst, but I don't think they give much resources to hunting outside warrants.  

• Like 1
5 hours ago, datzenmike said:

Let Them Eat Cats.jpg

• Haha 1

I personally think both parties should embrace abundant caution at this point.  Secret Service should amplify presence.  If there is an assassination of a candidate what the hell will happen in November?  Ballots are already sent out.  Do we cancel the election?  The surviving candidate wins?  

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, tr8er said:

I personally think both parties should embrace abundant caution at this point.  Secret Service should amplify presence.  If there is an assassination of a candidate what the hell will happen in November?  Ballots are already sent out.  Do we cancel the election?  The surviving candidate wins?  

With what I've seen from the Dems the surviving candidate as a winner wouldn't surprise me at all. As long as the survivor isn't Trump. At this point I'm sick and tired of the whining, bitching and moaning about Trump and would like to start over from the beginning with two new candidates. If Trump wins (I have serious doubts) it's going to be four fucking years of constant crying over nothing. Just like last time. The whole country will be on a flash flood alert from the crying. I wish the Republicans would have acted like the Democrats and screwed the voters and appointed DeSantis. It would have been a guaranteed victory for the right. But no they had to be fair to the voters and do it the right way.

• Like 1