you might be datto driver if...

brysjclue

Your ebay/craigslist search term list consists of; datsun, datson, datsin, datzen, datsen, datto, dat, dattsun and every other way you can spell datsun...and after you searched all those you start searching nissan.

You own at least one complete datsun, but it's in parts all over your garage/storage.

If your hardcore you have 3 datsun's worth of parts some of which are in the attic and are personal treasure.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2eDeYe;97809']Your ebay/craigslist search term list consists of; datsun' date=' datson, datsin, datzen, datsen, datto, dat, dattsun and every other way you can spell datsun...and after you searched all those you start searching nissan.

.[/quote']

HA! i thought i was the only one who did that!!!!!

You have this to say:

i did a recount on my cars and trucks its 8 spl 311's not 7 and i cant fit anymore on the car part thing on right unless i right it different and the 280 zx that i have at my wrecking yard that i bought on wenesday , but it is getting parted out though , and the 520 on saturday which makes 25 total ................... so its been 2 days since i have bought a datsun so im on the prowl tho lol

1. Asshat gas attendants get pissed b'cuz they have to hold the pump. (Oregonian 521 guys, you know.)

2. Who the fuck is "Year One, Inc?"

3. You would sooner find Jimmy Hoffa before you find a steering column boot that's in "good enough" shape.

4. People constantly ask, "is if for sale?"

-Brian

2eDeYe;97809']Your ebay/craigslist search term list consists of; datsun' date=' datson, datsin, datzen, datsen, datto, dat, dattsun and every other way you can spell datsun...and after you searched all those you start searching nissan.

You own at least one complete datsun, but it's in parts all over your garage/storage.

If your hardcore you have 3 datsun's worth of parts some of which are in the attic and are personal treasure.[/quote']

holy crap you hacked my pc LOL!!!!!

I search seattle, and portland area. Datsun in all ways, and nissan 720 gets used a lot. Sometimes just Nissan pickup or nissan Truck cuz some kids dunno the difference between a 720 and a hardbody

Your "new" parts come from the junkyard

You have more non-year correct parts then colors

You pull a all nighter trying to cram that "new" engine in

You spend more time here at work then actually working

You have no idea how far your speedo is actually off

You flip someone off in a datsun and it's a greeting

A buddy and I went to the parts store for a carb. rebuild kit 2 min. before it was time to go home, he asked make and model... Datsun 521... auto or stick... Stick... what motor... well 5.7 or corse. After a long slince we fessed up and told him it was a holley and a SBC dont think thought it was funny as he grabbed the universal holley kit behind him.

For the 720 truck the soft name change was started in '81. I seem to remember some tailgates saying DATSUN and in small letters by Nissan.

84_Nissan_004.jpg

and the '84 was the first year with only Nissan badges exclusively. I have the badges from an '84 Maxima that still had a DATSUN badge... barely.

http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q251/datzenmike/620stuffLarge.jpg[/img]"]620stuffLarge.jpg

Probably the last car to do so. These were one on each side at the rear.

Edited by datzenmike

I should have posted: how many times people have asked me " when did they change the datsun name to nissian. I just tell them, do I look like googles.

Nissan_Boy85 :::::

IMG_0964.jpg

:D

sorry the feedbag was on.. :fu: