Canby 2009

mklotz70

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone from The Vancouver area wanna meet up even the guys from up north any of you wanna meet up and roll in one big Datsun Train?

ya on sat an sunday we can do that james, friday im goin to the auto-x an idk whos all down for that..

BTW BITCHES I JUST REGISTERD FOR BOTH THE CANBY SHOW AN AUTO-X :)

its on mother fuckers

Sweet Lynch give me a call I might be down for the Auto X be cool to see how me and my little coupe can do:D

better register for it then.. lol

and if anyone trys passing me.. they're goin into the WALL!! lol jk..

Edited by lynchfourtwenty

Registered today. Guess I need to get the car ready now.

Won't be able to make it to the auto x, but I'm down to meet up saturday morning. Last year we met at the Salmon Creek park and ride, worked out pretty good, we all walked over to Burgerville for lunch before rolling out. Same spot again would probably work well.

Registered today. Guess I need to get the car ready now.

Won't be able to make it to the auto x, but I'm down to meet up saturday morning. Last year we met at the Salmon Creek park and ride, worked out pretty good, we all walked over to Burgerville for lunch before rolling out. Same spot again would probably work well.

sounds like a plan.. cant wait to see the greenish pea again :) wonder what she'll win THIS YEAR?? lol

Ok, I finally submitted my registration.

Since you dont' get an itemized list before you submit it you dont' know what you're being charged for. It shows that I have to pay for a camp site even if I didn't select one.

So it charged me for RV camping AND 1 tent site. That's where the extra $15 comes from each time. :(

Thanks for the feedback Bleach. I will let the admin know and see if it can be fixed. If you haven't all ready, just send whatever the amount should be, and I can make sure you get what you paid for.

Hmm, i paid 30 dollars. Is that right? I'm not a member of DatsunsNW. so i thought 30 was the correct amount

let me know if its wrong so i can get it fixed :D

30 is right.. :) and u get a shirt an i think food? also i think some goodies since u registerd before midnight!!!! i didnt mean to wait so long but i didnt have cash hahaha im glad i made it in time for the discount price an goodies :)

are they going to allow day of registration at the auto x.....not sure if i can get off work on friday

Talked to Doug yesterday, pre registration is recomended but not required, and we will allow late registration, they are just concerned the late comers might not get all their runs. But WMC runs 60-90 cars in a day at the same sight, so I dont think it will be a prblem we should be able to handel it.

I am not sure but in the past I have seen lots of people trailer cars into the show. They usually just park the trailers down behind the rodeo arena near where everyone camps.

ok I have another question... if someone was to bring a car on a trailer (non drivable) car will they be able to park in the grass? Or can they not even bring it in if it doesn't drive?....

I trailered my 2 door up there last year and but I was able to drive it in the gate... but I remember a couple of guys bringing their cars into the show on a trailer and dropping them off and moving the tow rigs out to the lot across the street I would just advise getting there EARLY so you dont have to jockey around a bunch of parked cars

Clayton