INSMNCS: will the real insomniacs please stand up?

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I can’t believe he died in that crash.  I remember it being rather mild looking from a distance.  I’m sure it was just a trick of the distance of the cameras etc.  but really seems like drivers regularly survive much much worse.   Very sad as he was so close to retirement.  Trump just has no sympathy...

We had four cars totaled parked on the street out front of my house growing up.  Twice the idiots fled.  One time they left a trail of oil/gas/coolant to their house three blocks away.  The other time they left a license plate...  we saw a bunch of payouts on that street.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
19 hours ago, angliagt said:

If that was a hit-and-run accident,

I think they had an idea of how to find the driver......

Funny.A friend of mine got caught up in a hit and run.The only problem for the runner was pieces of his front bumper and the license plate left in the street.The runner got caught,had no insurance and because this is California they filed no charges.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
1 hour ago, john510 said:

Funny.A friend of mine got caught up in a hit and run.The only problem for the runner was pieces of his front bumper and the license plate left in the street.The runner got caught,had no insurance and because this is California they filed no charges.

Yup, the stupid state!

• Like 2