,...Opinions....

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He's the all mighty, he can say whatever the fuck he wants with no repercussions, you should have seen what his reply was to a new member having captcha issues....wait, since he likes to post shit from unrelated threads into others to make him look good, I'll do the same, this was his reply to a new member with an important question....

https%3A%2F%2Fblueprint-api-production.s

Hang on! Almost there......

Yes, that's Mike for you.
  • Like 1

Damn. You guys show respect at times I guess. I prefer a mod who has fun. That mod doesn't walk away. These examples are in line with typical nest behavior. But Mike, splooge does nothing for vision. It does increase bust size though.

Damn. You guys show respect at times I guess. I prefer a mod who has fun. That mod doesn't walk away. These examples are in line with typical nest behavior. But Mike, splooge does nothing for vision. It does increase bust size though.

I here you tr8ter. Mike deserves respect for what he contributes to Ratsun. I look at all the technical knowledge and advice he shares here and I'm blown away by it. I will be the first to admit he shows great restraint in allowing members to express themselves freely. I honestly think that's what make Ratsun such a popular site and community. 

That being said, at times I've seen a great deal of hypocrisy and self serving in how rules are enforced, not only form Mike, but the members empowered by starting and ruling over a popular thread. I react to that by confronting it, and yes at times I have taken it a bit too far  :rolleyes:. Mike and I have butted heads on occasion and I'm sure it will happen again. Having fun is why we're here and Mike has given as good as he takes on that front, but if it's respect he wants, Mike know as well as I do, it takes respect to get it. 

• Like 5

I here you tr8ter. Mike deserves respect for what he contributes to Ratsun. I look at all the technical knowledge and advice he shares here and I'm blown away by it. I will be the first to admit he shows great restraint in allowing members to express themselves freely. I honestly think that's what make Ratsun such a popular site and community. 

That being said, at times I've seen a great deal of hypocrisy and self serving in how rules are enforced, not only form Mike, but the members empowered by starting and ruling over a popular thread. I react to that by confronting it, and yes at times I have taken it a bit too far  :rolleyes:. Mike and I have butted heads on occasion and I'm sure it will happen again. Having fun is why we're here and Mike has given as good as he takes on that front, but if it's respect he wants, Mike know as well as I do, it takes respect to get it.

This is hitting the nail square on the head, you sir gets it :thumbup:

He's the all mighty, he can say whatever the fuck he wants with no repercussions, you should have seen what his reply was to a new member having captcha issues....wait, since he likes to post shit from unrelated threads into others to make him look good, I'll do the same, this was his reply to a new member with an important question....

https%3A%2F%2Fblueprint-api-production.s

Hang on! Almost there......

Yes, that's Mike for you.

You're an idiot. You have no idea what's in the works for the forum. Of course you take everything out of context just like nit wit Rick. You're a baiter, a master baiter. We are 'almost there' with a 'fix' for Captcha. More I can't say. Just keep barking and you'll end up with a muzzle.

I don't look for or care about your or anyone else's respect at my age, but I do have much more respect for those who contribute, however small, to making this a great place to go to for Datsun knowledge. 

I try to contribute to the forum on a daily basis which is more than I can say for some hangers on who spend almost all their time in General Discussion baiting others and management, complaining and bitching about just about anything non-Datsun. Nothing says I have to put up with anyone's shit here. I have no problem with idlers hanging out here but they are going to have to behave. Cuz is gone, so everyone, get the fuck over it. There are still one or two General Discussion topics you can play in so enjoy them while you can. Post responsibly.

Well Rick will not be posting for a while till I review his comments and approve them. This will make it hard to carry on a conversation in real time. He's no stranger to this. Did anyone else want to join him while I have the moderators control panel open?????

• Like 1

You're an idiot. You have no idea what's in the works for the forum. Of course you take everything out of context just like nit wit Rick. You're a baiter, a master baiter. We are 'almost there' with a 'fix' for Captcha. More I can't say. Just keep barking and you'll end up with a muzzle.

I don't look for or care about your or anyone else's respect at my age, but I do have much more respect for those who contribute, however small, to making this a great place to go to for Datsun knowledge. 

I try to contribute to the forum on a daily basis which is more than I can say for some hangers on who spend almost all their time in General Discussion baiting others and management, complaining and bitching about just about anything non-Datsun. Nothing says I have to put up with anyone's shit here. I have no problem with idlers hanging out here but they are going to have to behave. Cuz is gone, so everyone, get the fuck over it. There are still one or two General Discussion topics you can play in so enjoy them while you can. Post responsibly.

Wrong forum ?

• Like 1

https://www.msn.com/en-us/video/news/exclusive-poll-shows-california-voters-are-fired-up-for-june-election/vi-AAwizj1

https://www.ocregister.com/2018/04/24/california-poll-newsom-villaraigosa-and-cox-lead-race-for-governor/

Newsom, Villaraigosa and Cox lead race for governor

June election, which evil is the lest likely to make the next worst move ever.

• Like 1

"You're an idiot."

"like nit wit Rick."

"You're a baiter, a master baiter."

"they are going to have to behave" (?)

"Post responsibly."  (?)

Mike I can appreciate your frustration with all this blowback, but if you want members to follow these new rules, I want to suggest it might help to model the behavior you expect.

I have acknowledged your contribution to ratsun on many occasions, but it seems you are insinuating that I don't share my Datsun knowledge. We both know my area of contribution lies in modifying 510s, and I've shared a great deal with that subgroup. Unlike some, I support members in expressing their individual vision of their car. I try my best to offer that support without judgement no matter how fashion driven their vision may be. When we've both shared in these types of threads, you've been less than respectful to some of these members and you've mocked me for the modifications I've done to my own car. At my age, I confront those who show disrespect.

• Like 4