Sign in to follow this  
tr8er

320 parts in Hawaii.

I sent an email Friday, but still haven't heard back yet. I hope he's willing to work out shipping to the mainland. I've been keeping an eye out for some of the parts he has for a few years. 

• Like 1

Let him know you have a guy local who can pick them up. That is, if you want a total stranger handling your money. I'm happy to help. I'll mail stuff for cost of mail, but I f I need to palletize and deliver to port, I'll ask for a few bucks.

• Like 1

Judging from the wording in the ad, it sounds like he wants to offload everything in one shot, so maybe think about that when asking for nickel and dime parts.

• Like 1

Let him know you have a guy local who can pick them up. That is, if you want a total stranger handling your money. I'm happy to help. I'll mail stuff for cost of mail, but I f I need to palletize and deliver to port, I'll ask for a few bucks.

I'll see if that makes a difference at all. Thank you either way, I really appreciate the offer. 

Judging from the wording in the ad, it sounds like he wants to offload everything in one shot, so maybe think about that when asking for nickel and dime parts.

"Datsun L320 Parts for sale let me know what you need. Thanks for viewing."  Doesn't really sound like he wants to offload it all at once to me. I would love to buy the whole lot, but 1. I couldn't afford it, and 2. If all of those parts showed up at my house my wife would kill me. 

• Like 1

I emailed him too and didn't hear back.

Same same

• Like 1

Me to, I received no response.

I believe them windshield/rear window gaskets are the ones I sold.

• Like 1

Years ago I esponded to a local Craigslist add and ended up with 2 truck loads of 320 new and used parts.  I sold them all to Burrito 213.  Not sure what ever happened to Marcus as I lost touch with him.

Last time I talked to him he was trying to sell his NL320, he should have just fixed the transmission and drove it. :(

• Like 1

Just heard from Willy, the seller, that the parts are gone.

He was going to put them on eBay but must have gotten an acceptable offer for the lot.

Anyone here get them?

Ted

• Like 1

Not me, I asked a couple questions and the only response I got from him was a phone number.

• Like 1

It was me

Just kidding

• Like 1

I knew somebody would score the whole lot. If restoring a 320, you'd be crazy not to.

BTW- I may be looking for another 320, or even some derivation of 320 wagon or sedan. If anyone knows of anything solid for sale, let me know.

• Like 1

Hi ALL

Happy New Years!!

I just sold my beloved 65' L320 but recently bought the stash of parts from Willy.   Let me know if there is anything you need parts wise or if any one want to buy the complete stash of parts....3 truck loads..

Dean

• Like 2

Pm’d

• Like 1

Can not PM you. Ratsun says you can not receive PMs.

I am interested in the 320 parts.

You can contact me at

tcheaton@hotmail.com

Thanks, 

Ted

• Like 2

Hey Guys,

Email your contact info and I'll send you pictures of what I got.  This is a once in a lifetime chance to get parts for your beloved 320.  If anyone wants the whole lot send me and offer as well,l  this is about 3 truck loads of stuff.  I am not up to date on prices so alot of it is based on Ebay pricing, if not you're welcome to make reasonable and fair offers on parts I have.

satcat808@gmail.com

• Like 1

If anyone is willing to trade truck parts for 240Z or 260Z i am interested as well

• Like 1