320 parts in Hawaii.

tr8er

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Let him know you have a guy local who can pick them up. That is, if you want a total stranger handling your money. I'm happy to help. I'll mail stuff for cost of mail, but I f I need to palletize and deliver to port, I'll ask for a few bucks.

• Like 1

Let him know you have a guy local who can pick them up. That is, if you want a total stranger handling your money. I'm happy to help. I'll mail stuff for cost of mail, but I f I need to palletize and deliver to port, I'll ask for a few bucks.

I'll see if that makes a difference at all. Thank you either way, I really appreciate the offer. 

Judging from the wording in the ad, it sounds like he wants to offload everything in one shot, so maybe think about that when asking for nickel and dime parts.

"Datsun L320 Parts for sale let me know what you need. Thanks for viewing."  Doesn't really sound like he wants to offload it all at once to me. I would love to buy the whole lot, but 1. I couldn't afford it, and 2. If all of those parts showed up at my house my wife would kill me. 

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey Guys,

Email your contact info and I'll send you pictures of what I got.  This is a once in a lifetime chance to get parts for your beloved 320.  If anyone wants the whole lot send me and offer as well,l  this is about 3 truck loads of stuff.  I am not up to date on prices so alot of it is based on Ebay pricing, if not you're welcome to make reasonable and fair offers on parts I have.

satcat808@gmail.com

• Like 1