Thanks for the Mud flaps Kevin

Icehouse

I test fitted one today, it looks like it will drag if I hook it into the stock location.... Sweet!!! I need to paint the writing white but I just wanted to show of the lowness of my rig :D

P1010016.JPG

O Hainz I also installed those used shocks you gave me. They seem a little better.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

your shock has some serious camber :D

haha they match my front wheels :D

Ive had that flap in my hand..:cool:It'll look good painted white too...like mine...

919lowered2.jpg

I heard they are from Cali, I bet they have never had real mud on them :D

OOWWW I like them painted, I will have to copy you :D

2eDeYe;10030'']Very nice...mine should sit about the same. :D

When you get yours done we need some photo's of them together :D

Does any one have a spare one of those that they can part with?

I'm missing one for my 620.

I may, Bleach gave me one 6 months ago as kind of a joke, I will check.

mudflaps.jpg

Speaking of mud flaps

Is that your GF in the back round? (if not you got nice legs :D haha ) If so I'm amazed my GF gets so board with anything with wheels, engines or any "guy" stuff..... She does like to ride in my datto's though :D

Is that your GF in the back round? (if not you got nice legs :D haha ) If so I'm amazed my GF gets so board with anything with wheels, engines or any "guy" stuff..... She does like to ride in my datto's though :D

damn tangent u got some nice legs bro ... haha jus playin.. but nah like jeffs sayin most chicks get BORED of guy stuff.. big time.. @ canby my lady friend (with bennys) got bored an went an slept in her car for an hour and a half

Muchas grassyass.

Out of the nine dattotrucks I've owned, it's the easiest on the eyes out of the bunch.

The rusty terd lying in the back is the spare bolt kit I picked up for free at a towing yard a couple of months ago.

I have another muscular dinosaur in my car hole that I thought I'd start working on again so, I couldn't pass up a freebie for canibalization.

IMG_0016a.jpg

Weird thing is, I thought this bike was dead for shure but, when I unloaded it and cracked the steering lock so I could move it, I caught the slightest glimmer of red from the speedo battery idiot light.

gs750lr.jpg

For shits and giggles, I just had to try and jump start it.:D

10 minutes later, it was snarling, though not angrily, through it's flattend-bottomed drag pipe.

dr.jpg

I'm still gonna rip it apart, though.

Sorry for getting off topic.....I still need a mud flap.

• 7 months later...