All cleaned up!!

superc_1

I know that this truck doesn't have a weber or a ka or anything special but I throught everybody might like to see an old truck in its original clothes. Truck has @90,000 miles. and everything still works pretty good. The A/C still works! I did have too Ratsun style the gas tank sending unit to get it work (took two and made one good one so the gauage would work). Shes a daily driver and anyways get the looks. Later and cheers.

Also; thanks to everybody thats always been helpfull answering my dumb questions.:fu:

PICT1026.jpg

PICT1031.jpg

Edited by Phlebmaster
FIXED THE PICS
  • Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome truck man:cool: Take off the big mirrors (those holes wont even bother you) Take off the tow bar in front. Clean up the wheel wells and frome and undercoat them (black) Lower it and BAM! Your rollin Rite:D

Oh Yeah! Dont forget the Ratsun Sticker!:D:fu:

Very, Very nice truck!! Just leave it like it is!!!

On the Deluxe emblems: They were NOT specific to what features Kingcabs had. I bought My 1977 Kingcab new WITHOUT any extras. NO radio, NO airconditioning, NO bumper just plain stock. And it came with the Deluxe emblems (which I still own). I have never seen a Kingcab (when they were new) that DIDN'T come with the Deluxe emblems. Super C, what month was Your truck built? I am guessing late 1976 due to the color?? But the man must have added the tailgate liner later (which You could by from the dealer).

Also, KEEP THAT SMALL MIRROR. That is a stock from the dealer item and very rare now. Is there one on the other side? If so, even RARER. When I bought My Kingcab I specified that the dealer NOT install any mirror and He just handed one like that to Me (which I still own). The next day I installed Ciba's where I wanted them. They complained about Me taking the truck off the lot, but it made them a sale.

Thanks steroid. Datsunmike it has the buckets, A/C, and came with an Automatic trans.; also, I think the rear chrome bumper is stock. Somebody took all the smog stuff off, but thats O.K. The tailgate liner looks stock but could have been added. It was made in 11/76 by the tag in the door. The seats and interior are in very good condition, just one little crack but no hole in the drivers seat. I wish I could find a carpet kit to put in it; because the carpet is the worst parts of the truck. Once again thanks for all the nice comments. I had to fix the gas tank and carb and thats about it beside the brakes need work!

P.s. I can't find any rust besides surface rust anywhere on the truck.

Well here I was bragging and this morning I noticed that my gas gauge stop working? It was working when I first started it up, but about half way to work I looked down and it had no reading on the gauge? Anywho does anybody have gas tank sending unit they would like to sale? Later and Cheers

just like peanut says, check all your connections first, maybe even see if you got juice (electicity) at the gas tank 1st then start cleaning the connections.

could you also put up more pic's of you Kc like the engine bay, interior shots.

nice loooking 620

Edited by 420n620