New Datsun in da house!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

Got some new goodies for my 510, they have been collecting dust for a little while whilst I was working on my 521. Enough jibber-jabber, here are pics of my goodies. I will try to post updates as they get installed.

This beast....

SANY0199.jpg

Is going to be getting these...:D

SANY0200.jpg

SANY0203.jpg

SANY0204.jpg

SANY0202.jpg

Guest DatsuNoob

I really like the e-codes, great lights, too bad they dont make them in convex glass. That's the only reason I haven't bought them, I like the classic look of convex glass (kinda picky like that), anyway, great looking dime! I look forward to seeing what you're gonna do with it.

I really like the e-codes, great lights, too bad they dont make them in convex glass. That's the only reason I haven't bought them, I like the classic look of convex glass (kinda picky like that), anyway, great looking dime! I look forward to seeing what you're gonna do with it.

I like the look of convex glass too. Once the Hellas are installed and you see the difference in the lighting you quickly forget about convex glass. Besides, you gotta really look to see they are not stock.:cool:

SWEET! You gonna rebuild the LSD before installing it? It's a good idea...

Hadn't planned on it. Besides, how much damage could a L-16 do?:lol:

That is a ery clean 510...I am almost thinking ov selling one of my trucks to get a 510......na..I let you guys play witht he cars..I love my trucks...

Now what did you tade for the 521???

Dude! Get a 510, you'll be a much more well rounded Datsun person. What did you put that sticker on?

• 1 month later...
Looking good!! Have you taken it to the alignment shop yet? You should get some adjustable LCA's so you can add a bit of caster.

I am looking at the Top Motoring ones. It seems like everyone has good things to say about them. I checked out Slodat's thread on the realm, seems easy enough to do it myself. Will post up when ordered!

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...