denmarkboy

Rats with Dats 2017 (aka boat's n ho's) July 14-16 2017 , presented by DLO

Same here.im assuming it will be. But canby isnt and I still got pretty sauced so I think it will be ok

• Like 1

Same here.im assuming it will be. But canby isnt and I still got pretty sauced so I think it will be ok

Damn that Anthony and his margaritas....

• Like 3

There was lots of people yesterday enjoying adult beverages, dogs, bikes, boats and....yes lots of hoes...

• Like 1

So what's the speed bump situation?

• Like 3

So what's the speed bump situation?

There isn't one , the route into the show has a couple really small ones. The campgrounds only has a couple small ones as well .

Will this be an alcohol friendly event? I ask because I only drink a few times a year. Usually it's events and places where I know I won't be driving. I'm a social drinker.

Well can I get a straight answer?

Well can I get a straight answer?

Yes, you can bring and drink alcohol, it is a state park so whatever rules the park sets will be enforced .

Yes, you can bring and drink alcohol, it is a state park so whatever rules the park sets will be enforced .

Thank-you, awesome.

That ^ x100

We should actually have a boat race where the winner gets the "boats & hoes" trophy!

hahahaha I hate exercising but I'm all about that trophy!
  • Like 1

Text me please, René....

And everyone else who I gave my number too, new phone and lost many contacts since the previous one crashed internally losing most of the data.

Thanks!

Gotta start getting my S13 ready for that trip!

all it needs is for u to install the injector

• Like 1

Hey guys, been awhile since i been on here, sorry i missed you guys at rats with dats, been going through some issues, in life and with my truck. I will be there with my rb swapped datto, hopefully I'll have her running well enough for datslocos in bend in Aug. Really looking forward to this!

• Like 2

is it July yet. DANMARK BOY WHERE YOU AT .. I hope my Datto make to this one . Or look different then last years

Dude I'm missing that good beer out there ...

• Like 3

Already planning on a few things for my ride to make it up there. Gona be here sooner than you think

• Like 1

cant wait to drag some pos down...... al said he had my entries for as many cars as i can bring covered ... 

• Like 4

So no rb swap, but I'll be there with a surprise for all of you!!!!!! Can't wait to meet ya guys, share some stories amobgst sone blunts, and have sone datto madness fun!!!

• Like 3