Absolutely Beatiful '77 Datsun B210 in NJ on EBAY - 75 Pics

Holy Smokes, Very Beautiful Vehicle

This is a near totally restored 77 Honey Bee. You have to see this Datsun.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130263156463&ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:MOTORS:1123

The Datsun is in New Jersey. Bumpers are missing, but may be located and included with purchase.

On a scale of 1 to 10 this one is a 12.

Enjoy,

Nicholas

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats considered almost restored? a 12? Sorry to disagree.Its a clean car,but not a really good restoration job and the Buy it now price is too high for what your getting.

I think the 77 Datsun is easily worth $8,000, scarcity value included. I am an amateur restorer and learning. I'm also a B210 fan and prejudice. I'm in Cali and just put my 76 B210 (poorly restored) back on the road as my DD. I receive enjoyment from people who stop me and tell me their Datsun stories.

The New Jersey Datsun does not have any smog equipment and is illegal in CALI. That's the only negative for me.

Best,

Nicholas

Looks to me like a good car, but not a restore.

I'd call that a really thourough paint job and a degreased engine. The B210 is rare, but generally undesirable. There are fans out there though. There is a really clean and original B210 up here in Washington for sale. I think it was listed at $2500 on craigslist. I doubt it'll ever sell.

but like everything else, its worth what someone will pay.

I know I own a 76 Datsun. I passed smog easy with room to spare on emission tests. I didn't change oil, plugs, cap and rotor like you are supposed to before taking it in for smog.

I had a pre test done, it passed. Took a chance and it passed. I was stunned.

Gee-Mike,at least you coulda hosed the cat piss off the wheel first.:blink:

Nick-that car is perfectly legal in Kalifornia.

My question is-where did he get all the parts?:confused:

There are alot of parts available on ebay, Kragen Auto online, Auto parts giant online and RockAuto parts catalog on line. There are more vendors.

Datsuns, especially B210's seldom broke parts. As a result, there are alot of NOS parts for the B210's. In 20 years of daily driving my B210, I've replaced one slave cylinder, one starter, two alternators and one muffler. I have 227K miles on my B210.

E-bay has newly chromed bumpers for sale for the B210.

I've noticed Datsun dimes and trucks are more desirable than B210's.

Best Regards All,

Nicholas

To me honest with all of you. This car doesnt look like its been touched. It only has 38,xxx miles on it. I think it was some old ladys car that parked it in a garage in the 80's. It looks like it got a rattle can on some of the shot he posts as a touch up. May a few things taken off to make them pretty and put back on. But a restore hmmmm dont think so.

If you think that is bad ass you have to check out thte one that just popped up! Options like datsun sticker on the side, rear window louver, ac, and even a freakin roof rack.

Not to mention 28k original mi, which I actually believe looking at it!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Cars-Trucks___Datsun-B210-Hatchback_W0QQitemZ200265655669QQddnZCarsQ20Q26Q20TrucksQQddiZ2282QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item200265655669&_trkparms=39%3A1|65%3A10|240%3A1318&_trksid=p4506.c0.m245#ebayphotohosting

5edf_3.JPG

If you think that is bad ass you have to check out thte one that just popped up! Options like datsun sticker on the side, rear window louver, ac, and even a freakin roof rack.

Not to mention 28k original mi, which I actually believe looking at it!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Cars-Trucks___Datsun-B210-Hatchback_W0QQitemZ200265655669QQddnZCarsQ20Q26Q20TrucksQQddiZ2282QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item200265655669&_trkparms=39%3A1|65%3A10|240%3A1318&_trksid=p4506.c0.m245#ebayphotohosting

5edf_3.JPG

What was Nissan thinking :lol:
i myself dont think the car is worth that much.

i mean above all things, its a 77! smog chex!

just my .02

yep.. I'm with you on smog issue. I'm from Calif., too, and there's a lot of cars out there 75 and up that I would not mind getting but smog is the issue.

i agree with racerx.

the only reason i got my b was because it was cheap and smog excempt, and i could not afford a 510 at the time.

it's getting tougher and tougher to smog post 75 cars here in cali.

that white fastback is really nice though, kind of looks like mine only better.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.