Datslocos 12th Annual 2016 Datsun/Nissan Carshow/Swapmeet May 21st

Datsloco

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone interesting interested in some decals? I can make more but I want to see what you all like and would like. I need to sell these to raise money for me and my girls cross country move. I can make any of them in any of the colors seen but red sorry I have no more

• Like 1

Wanted to say thanks to everyone that showed including all vendors and our Rc Drift buddies, also thanks to all the locos and judges that helped out. And a huge thanks to our locos that came to visit all the way from Oregon. It was a great turn out thanks to everyone that made the trip. It was an awesome day. Will do it again soon.

• Like 4

I have 72 pictures and 5 videos . Geno my brother and the Datslocos cali crew made me feel at home, I had a great time .

The turnout was amazing , the hot wheels booth , rc car guys and and all the cool cars and trucks . 

We got threw most of the day without rain . I have to admit that little rain shower would scare the guys up here . It rain for 10 mins and the rainx was flyin around like crazy .  lol . 

so I am posting these in no order , except the first one and the last one. 

IMAG6430_zpsk8uwe5du.jpgIMAG6425_zpse1ltrpvr.jpgIMAG6421_zps4n4oghaf.jpgIMAG6419_zpse0i8aqt8.jpgIMAG6418_zpshsop1qcg.jpgIMAG6416_zps7bb6pkgu.jpgIMAG6415_zpsczuyacys.jpgIMAG6414_zps7cb6xdtg.jpgIMAG6413_zpsnzd3gcyj.jpgIMAG6412_zpstsfbz1kj.jpgIMAG6411_zpssxfplnqh.jpgIMAG6410_zpsv2vmtiyq.jpgIMAG6409_zpsmeyet9ch.jpgIMAG6408_zpse7n94m5t.jpgIMAG6407_zps7waompga.jpgIMAG6405_zpstmv6h6lm.jpgIMAG6404_zpsduwqv6h2.jpgIMAG6403_zpsu0kkvbti.jpgIMAG6402_zpsxan3m2ie.jpgIMAG6401_zpstdq7aar2.jpg

• Like 5