Datslocos 12th Annual 2016 Datsun/Nissan Carshow/Swapmeet May 21st

Datsloco

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone interesting interested in some decals? I can make more but I want to see what you all like and would like. I need to sell these to raise money for me and my girls cross country move. I can make any of them in any of the colors seen but red sorry I have no more

• Like 1

Anyone interesting interested in some decals? I can make more but I want to see what you all like and would like. I need to sell these to raise money for me and my girls cross country move. I can make any of them in any of the colors seen but red sorry I have no more

Anyone interesting interested in some decals? I can make more but I want to see what you all like and would like. I need to sell these to raise money for me and my girls cross country move. I can make any of them in any of the colors seen but red sorry I have no more. Let me know!!

868CE1CB-BD7E-47CE-9C99-BBF082897421_zps

D0851BA8-170B-40F3-9526-06CCBFF97D56_zps

What are the prices? I like the elephant and cursive Nismo. Are these weather resistant? About how long do you think they would last? 

• Like 1

What are the prices? I like the elephant and cursive Nismo. Are these weather resistant? About how long do you think they would last?

So where I bought my vinyl from I was informed they should last 5 yrs.

Elephant, Datsun sun, rising heart is $3 Datsun/nismo, cars $8, do it in a Datsun $6

I'm looking for some front seat risers if anyone is scrapping an old rusty 510.  PM me for contact if you have some you could bring to Maaaannnteca.

The reason im giving you his info is because he doesnt have a ratsun account. But i guess you dont want to sell. Thanks.

Really?!.....don't want to sell??.....that's the impression you got?!

.........well......it was picked up yesterday......

DB09BFB3-1646-4B4A-B5D0-48A7B30CB56D_zps 

• Like 4

I'm looking for a set of (4) rusty 510 bumperettes, for a 4dr sedan, and a passenger side rear C-pillar vent (plastic). Hopefully ratty/rusty/cheap'ish.

I have at least two rusty bumperettes.....maybe a the vent too.....I'll look after work....

• Like 1

I will also bring some very cool vinyl stuff , Datslocos stickers , new 60/40 perforated windshield banners , rising sun tailgate with correct Datsun font, Ratsun stickers . . . and many more !  if you need something custom made pm me quick , ia only have a couple days to make it before I leave for Cali. 

Here are the windshield banners , 8'x 52"   these are 60/40 perforated vinyl . I can make these in any color . 

WP_20160513_007_zpszzhxk7ie.jpg

Does your car have a nickname ? let me make you some custom show plates . the plates are heavy duty and the vinyl will last for 5 + years 

13173007_1190922470919603_14865120824046

IMAG6011_1_zpshdhafnw0.jpg

And I will have plenty of colors , but if you want something custom please let me know asap . 

IMAG6123_zpssgfa5nwl.jpgIMAG6129_zps3o40ovok.jpg

• Like 2

If anyone has a stock exhaust "header style" manifold.........

........I am willing to purchase or trade parts for  it....

Thx!!

If anyone has a stock exhaust "header style" manifold.........

........I am willing to purchase or trade parts for it....

Thx!!

What up homie I gotcha
  • Like 2

I'm heading down Friday night but not in a datsun unfortunately gonna rent a car and head down with the fam for the day.

I will be looking for a few parts hopefully find some 810, 200sx and 521 parts.

• Like 2

I'm heading down Friday night but not in a datsun unfortunately gonna rent a car and head down with the fam for the day.

I will be looking for a few parts hopefully find some 810, 200sx and 521 parts.

Me to , see ya Saturday !