Flatcat19 hating on Les Schwab

It's a sham, my dad, I and other friends of ours ran them on our rigs for 6 months on our steer tires and the results were more than disappointing, anyone who tells you otherwise is liying to your face.

Like I said mixed reviews but still going to give it a shot, cause well it wouldn't be the first time I reinvented the wheel just to form my own opinion good or bad.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

how?

Probably being over revved......all I know is they had to fork out a new engine for the guy.....

..........I get my stories through our tool guy.......

........he does lunch with us every week and BS's about the local shops.......

Good times......

Oh, I'm sorry, I thought this was the Datzenmike/Flatcat FML thread, why isn't everything free like communist Russia!?

Tire machines cost money, you need tires on.  Yes, I think tire mounting for old-school "regular" tires is too expensive.  So what did I do about it?  I bought an old center post and I even have an 80s Bear spin balancer.  They're not the best, but they work!  Except for the race car, it's too low pro to do on my equipment.  That I take down to Schwabs.  But of course, managing a NAPA store does have it's perks. ;)  Sorry Flat.

• Like 1

I'll make you feel better Keith.  I got the balancer for free. :)  Luck of the year on that one!  Oh, and OReilly's sucks even worse.  Ask my new assistant.  We poached him from there! Lol.

• Like 1

OK... BTL...

I get free stuff from Les Schwab too.

Managing a parts store does have perks.

I've used airsoft bb's to balance my tires. They worked ok most of the time. I'm about to try them in my 37's, because who can get 37's to balance anyways?

And..... Please don't have Walmart work on your car. Sheesh!