Flatcat19 hating on Les Schwab

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was done with les Schwab when I took my girlfriends car in to have a flat repaired and I watched the kid LOSE the tire, he spent 20 minutes looking for it and it was still sitting in front of the tire machine where he took it off.

I took my 510 there ONCE about 8 years ago, it was the only place open and my tires were showing cords. I saw the guy try to remove the rear drum with a hammer. I went out and told him the next time he hit any part of my car with a hammer I'll shove it up his ass, I came her for tires not a brake check.

• Like 1

Les Schwabs will not ever honor tread depth guarantees either. Had a tire go tits up within a month of purchase and they did anything and everything to avoid replacing the POS tire. 

So far the local American Tire has been a decent place to bring my cash. Mounted and balance my Shako's for $25.00 and set me up with 8 chrome lugs for $0.25 each. 

We have a Toscalito Tire here........worst of the worst of these types of chains.....

......kid took a 69 Camaro out for a test drive after installing tires.....

.........came back with smoke billowing out the exhaust..... :no:

We have a Toscalito Tire here........worst of the worst of these types of chains.....

......kid took a 69 Camaro out for a test drive after installing tires.....

.........came back with smoke billowing out the exhaust..... :no:

how?

Had an alignment done a 72 Celica years ago and they had the throttle sick open. I couldn't figure out how it happened as I tried pushing the throttle harder than normal and couldn't get it to repeat. Then I slammed it the floor as fast as I could, sure enough the linkage when over center and stuck wide open. Nothing like leaving your car in the hands of strangers

images_zpsm7a3joxi.jpeg

I am going to try the beads in the tire on my next set, I have heard mixed reviews but figured why not.

The weights and balance are supposed to shift to where it is needed, so when snow or mud packs for intovthe rim the beads will allegedly shift and rebalance, semi trucks have been using the system for years, lets see if it will scale down to little tires.

I am going to try the beads in the tire on my next set, I have heard mixed reviews but figured why not.

The weights and balance are supposed to shift to where it is needed, so when snow or mud packs for intovthe rim the beads will allegedly shift and rebalance, semi trucks have been using the system for years, lets see if it will scale down to little tires.

It's a sham, my dad, I and other friends of ours ran them on our rigs for 6 months on our steer tires and the results were more than disappointing, anyone who tells you otherwise is liying to your face.