• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• flatcat19

• VFR800

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

Top Posters In This Topic

Good arguments have been made for the automatic truck. I can't disagree with those. 

That manual truck though looks like it has some character. 

And you won't have to hunt down the the clutch parts either. 

Get under the hood and truck. Take it from there. 

• Like 1

checking out the 82 automatic 720 in Walmart parking lot tomorrow.

fucking craigslist, its like a unregulated US weapons auction. Nothing new.

the guy selling the 84 manual is Lynard Skynard fan

My shower is now leaking at a rate of approximately 11,300 gallons/month.  Let's see if the landlord wants to do anything about it.  Oh, and it's all hot water, so the water heater is running constantly now too.

well, if it's on your side of the meter (i.e. the city is charging you for it) he probably won't but if you tell him about the issue he's supposed to have it fixed within twenty-four hours. I'd call, text and even good old snail mail him all the particulars. The extra electricity or gas to fire the water heater (never mind the overage on the water bill) would be a handy basis for withholding rent if the water leak isn't addressed in a timely fashion.

• Like 1

well, if it's on your side of the meter (i.e. the city is charging you for it) he probably won't but if you tell him about the issue he's supposed to have it fixed within twenty-four hours. I'd call, text and even good old snail mail him all the particulars. The extra electricity or gas to fire the water heater would be a handy basis for withholding rent if the water leak isn't addressed in a timely fashion.

Landlord pays all utilities.

• Like 1

But you sold your catch can :rofl: :thumbup:

sure did lol

that things large, to big to fit in my bay without being a pain in the ass.

lol that was part of cleaning my office, lots of parts stashed in here... too many

Today was a good day.....got work done on my datto and made an Argentinean dinner...

Sealed off the trunk so no more exhaust fumes and routed the fuel cell breather line out the back through an existing hole and sealed it...

20160306_174500.jpg

20160306_174512.jpg

20160306_174524.jpg

Then I made dinner....

20160306_213248.jpg

20160306_213641.jpg

20160306_215319.jpg

• Like 3