INSMNCS: John Cain

I just went by the Nissan dealer today.  New Titan looks BUTT-UGLY.  Following the footsteps of all the domestics with gigantic front ends that stick out too far with little itty-bitty tires.  And yeah, I don't see any need for a diesel unless I have a boat to pull or the diesel is 3 liters or less.  And preferably in something smaller.

• Like 2
  • Replies 19.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• flatcat19

• VFR800

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

Top Posters In This Topic

Both the Dodge and Titan are waaaay too much truck for 99.99999 percent of owners. What's your utility? Cause it matters. Dodge if you are needing to tow big rigs. Titan if you are hunting dynosaurs. Otherwise, get a smaller truck.

I drive a dodge for work. Reliable. Tundras are popular here, but I've done nothing more than drive one. Titans feel smooth and solid. I prefer it, but not if the Titan needs much more maintenance. Not sure if they do or not. Oh, three of four dodge seats recliners busted.

• Like 1

The sun is shining today and I'm supremely happy.  Spent all day with Rose yesterday.  Didn't get any work done on the car, but we did go for a hike and fixed the back alley light on the garage.  :)  Just thought you all should know.  :D

The sun is shining today and I'm supremely happy.  Spent all day with Rose yesterday.  Didn't get any work done on the car, but we did go for a hike and fixed the back alley light on the garage.   :)  Just thought you all should know.   :D

Thank god, that light being out has been bugging the hell outta me.

• Like 4

The sun is shining today and I'm supremely happy.  Spent all day with Rose yesterday.  Didn't get any work done on the car, but we did go for a hike and fixed the back alley light on the garage.   :)  Just thought you all should know.   :D

I like how having a girlfriend has increased his use of :) in his posts.  :thumbup:

• Like 5

he's already weirded out by me because I've already done butt stuff with him

Dood wut

One of my coworkers has a shirt that reads "nobody knows I'm a lesbian"