• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• flatcat19

• VFR800

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

Top Posters In This Topic

What is it about drivers today? I'm leaving Cheney, and it goes from 45-55 and the whole lane is going slow on the left, so I get in the right and start passing. Some dickhead sees me and pulls in front to block me. So, I annoyed, ride the shoulder and pass him and three other slow added in a big shower of dust. Again in the truck. So I get on the highway, leave them all in the dust and motherfucker catches me on the hill and zips in front between me and another car, right next to a semi. So I flash him and debate pushing his Honda into the concrete barrier but figure that would'nt be good for my truck or the truck driver. So after a minute of that I back off a bit since I already won when he tried to block me. And the fucking moron cuts over three lanes to get the exit I normally take, but I was headed for a haircut. Motherfucking shitheads! Why can't people who don't understand how traffic is efficient get off the roads?!

• Like 1

What is it about drivers today? I'm leaving Cheney, and it goes from 45-55 and the whole lane is going slow on the left, so I get in the right and start passing. Some dickhead sees me and pulls in front to block me. So, I annoyed, ride the shoulder and pass him and three other slow added in a big shower of dust. Again in the truck. So I get on the highway, leave them all in the dust and motherfucker catches me on the hill and zips in front between me and another car, right next to a semi. So I flash him and debate pushing his Honda into the concrete barrier but figure that would'nt be good for my truck or the truck driver. So after a minute of that I back off a bit since I already won when he tried to block me. And the fucking moron cuts over three lanes to get the exit I normally take, but I was headed for a haircut. Motherfucking shitheads! Why can't people who don't understand how traffic is efficient get off the roads?!

Never have and never will understand the "mentality" of such drivers. 

They want to go slow and then as soon as somone has the audacity *insert sarcasm* to go past them and faster THEN they want to go faster cause there's some imperative that no one go faster or around them. 

Fucking retards.

• Like 1

Yeah, the biggest annoyance is the motherfucking chickenshit does his thing, then gets over as soon as he can.  Fucking infuriating.  Wouldn't look at me when I went past him either.  I had a haircut, but shit like this makes me want to get an 80's Chevy pickup with a gigantic bullbar and start ramming motherfuckers like that.  I wouldn't feel bad fucking up the grill of a gigantic piece of iron.  I think I need the Marauder for my next drive to work.

• Like 3

Never have and never will understand the "mentality" of such drivers. 

They want to go slow and then as soon as somone has the audacity *insert sarcasm* to go past them and faster THEN they want to go faster cause there's some imperative that no one go faster or around them. 

Fucking retards.

It's the same with single lane highways with passing zones.  Slow slow slow until the passing zone, then speed up until passing zone is finished, then slow back down. 

• Like 1

I just pretend not to to see people when I drive, thus not to freak them out while in the midst of an illegal turn.

American driving laws are on the decline, much like education, social services and after school activities

CUZ INSOMNIACS

Been there, done that.  :)  It just infuriates me, the level of ass-hattery in the driving public.  If a guy had done that on the race track to block me in, that's fine, I don't care.  At least he would be racing, not poking the fuck around at 35 in a 45.  Every day I see more and more people who don't understand driving.  They can't maintain speed, they can't go the speed limit or slightly over, they don't know how to anticipate driver's actions ahead of them, and they don't understand dew points so drive 20 mph BELOW the speed limit when it rains and the temperature is 40 degrees!!!

FUCKING MORONS!!!  Why do we make it so easy to get a driver's license in this country?!

True, but the more I work out and get more stamina and bigger arms, the more I want to try out the new strength on the idiot's head.  ;)  And no, I'm not taking roids.  I think I've just finally grown tired of people after 8 years in customer service/slinging parts.