• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• flatcat19

• VFR800

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

Top Posters In This Topic

Why are red heads always the fucked up crazy ones? And yes, that is a question! 

God bless all redheads. I wouldn't say they are all 'fucked up and crazy' but they do (in my experience) have an elevated capacity for being fucked up and crazy. It may just be that they are more passionate. This can appear to be 'fucked up and crazy' when it isn't understood, shared, or allowed for by their partners. Redheads simply need special handling but if you're up to it, the rewards are well worth it, if not, well they will remain a mystery and forever fucked up and crazy.

Redheads have a mutation in a hormone receptor that allows two chemically similar hormones to cause a response. One is the pigment producing MSH and the other is pain relieving endorphins. Redheads are generally less sensitive to pain and require more anesthetic.

Why is her right tit twice the size of the left?

Christ.... it's the lighting.

You look like a Thai ladyboy...

Not even close and I would know.

• Like 2

God bless all redheads. I wouldn't say they are all 'fucked up and crazy' but they do (in my experience) have an elevated capacity for being fucked up and crazy. It may just be that they are more passionate. This can appear to be 'fucked up and crazy' when it isn't understood, shared, or allowed for by their partners. Redheads simply need special handling but if you're up to it, the rewards are well worth it, if not, well they will remain a mystery and forever fucked up and crazy

Christ.... it's the lighting.

Not even close and I would know.

Don't get me wrong, I love Red Heads, I have dated a few and I am currently kinds seeing one now. But, Most of them have been a bit out there. 

And yes, most chicks have unbalanced boobs, we just don't know because we are staring at them too damn hard! 

Don't get me wrong, I love Red Heads, I have dated a few and I am currently kinds seeing one now. But, Most of them have been a bit out there. 

And yes, most chicks have unbalanced boobs, we just don't know because we are staring at them too damn hard! 

Can't see the forest for the trees, eh?

• Like 1