INSMNCS: John Cain

If I ever hear Bohemian Rhapsody one more fucking time I will loose it. You know what classical music is??? It's shit that survived for hundreds of years and not because it's good, but because it was played over and over and over and over again just like David Bowie, Queen, The Doors, The Eagles, Steve Miller.... Hell most of the '60s and '70s shit is now 'Classic Rock' or you hear the same tune on an elevator!!!! Hell listen to AbbA non stop for a day and you'll whistle along to Mama Mia too. So fuck Queen and their shitty lyrics. Jim Morrison was a shitty poet! Led Zeppelin was the shittiest live band ever!

damn I need a coffee.....

I see a little silhouette of a man!  He's cranky and needing coffee!  Lol.  I quite like Queen.  (You would-says Flatcat!) :D

• Like 1
  • Replies 19.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• flatcat19

• VFR800

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

Top Posters In This Topic

It might go well until I got a drunk chick in the wagon and explained to her, "If you spill anything on my tan interior, I'll gut you like a fish."  I'm serious, that tan interior is hard to keep clean! :D

Matt...take notes. 

This is just a clip. The whole movie, Grind, can be viewed on youtube. 

Sweet Lou has it in spades. I have used his lines-they work. I don't know how-but they do. 

• Like 1

292042_2366935501870_1239927027_n.jpg?oh

this dude is a friend of mine, he gets more pussy than a veterinarian. You wouldn't believe some of the ladies he has wangled into the back of a 1969 ford econoline

(of which he lives in) , sometimes 2 at once. 

confidence AND looking like someone that a ladies father would absolutely hate

• Like 2

292042_2366935501870_1239927027_n.jpg?oh

this dude is a friend of mine, he gets more pussy than a veterinarian. You wouldn't believe some of the ladies he has wangled into the back of a 1969 ford econoline

(of which he lives in) , sometimes 2 at once. 

confidence AND looking like someone that a ladies father would absolutely hate

the dude looks like a period perfect Hunter Thompson hell's angel circa 1966. he must be a true connoisseur of vintage fashion and accoutrements. he has managed to convey an era without coming across as hipster or poser. give my sincere kudos to him! I am impressed! anyone can don the trappings but he looks authentic and unforced!

• Like 1

I am in church!  I just adjusted the one valves that I monkeyed with while replacing valve springs before realizing I didn't have to mess with adjustment, duh!  And now I'm going to install the Miata battery and the 280zx gear reduction starter I had from the 510 on the race Maxima!  :D

• Like 3