INSMNCS: John Cain

re: spoilers. no worries. I have no plans to see the new one. Jar Jar put me off 'em for good, Lucas being a tyrant with his material didn't help and now Leia is a Disney princess? naw, I'm done. ya'll enjoy though. I know a lot of folks are excited about it. Oddly enough this is the first Christmas night since the release of the original 1977 Star Wars where they'll be a full moon so maybe that's a good sign!

• Like 1
  • Replies 19.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• flatcat19

• VFR800

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

Top Posters In This Topic

You went to the drive-in last Saturday,,,,,,,,,,,,,, jesus could you even see the screen??  It's been quite a few years since it has rained this hard for so long..  

It barely rained up here in God's country on Saturday night, no problem seeing the movie, Thursday and Friday was raining really hard

Went to the original back in the '70s. I liked it, but me and a friend smoked a fatty in the parking lot just before going in so probably not that great. None of the others afterwards interested me enough to go see, even when high. I thought that shit was over until out they trot a franchise a generation later to capitalize on the original kids having kids now and wanting  to take them to see how friggin great it all was. Star Wars is to si-fi ... what Rocky was to boxing. Lucas is hit and miss. Anyone can crank out a Batman movie... why can't someone make a better Star Wars move? They need a radical departure like the latest Start Trek movies.

The d-box seats were kinda kool, vibrating massage felt great on the bone I just smashed snowboarding on Thursday.

• Like 1

Went to the original back in the '70s. I liked it, but me and a friend smoked a fatty in the parking lot just before going in so probably not that great. None of the others afterwards interested me enough to go see, even when high. I thought that shit was over until out they trot a franchise a generation later to capitalize on the original kids having kids now and wanting  to take them to see how friggin great it all was. Star Wars is to si-fi ... what Rocky was to boxing. Lucas is hit and miss. Anyone can crank out a Batman movie... why can't someone make a better Star Wars move? They need a radical departure like the latest Start Trek movies.

Well, there  you have it from straight from the "King". Didn't see all of the other star wars movies, so this one couldn't be that good or interesting either. So for those of you that hang on everything the "King Rat" says, don't go see the movie and judge for yourself.

Rick, isn't the full moon on boxing day???

Or maybe the winter solstice is affecting you? I hear you can balance Rick on his head during the winter solstice an he won't fall over. This year's solstice is Monday, December 21, 2015 at 8:49 PM PST.

Or maybe the winter solstice is affecting you? I hear you can balance Rick on his head during the winter solstice an he won't fall over. This year's solstice is Monday, December 21, 2015 at 8:49 PM PST.

No, I am fine , thanks for asking. Don't give a shit about the full moon

Cheer up Mr. Scrooge! :D  Bah humbug is for sandy vaginas! ;)

I'm happy because it seems we're getting our snow needed to up the sales for the end of December!  Dare I say, it might be enough to make triple crown?  Oh, I hope so!  If anything, at least we'll be able to make quota for the month.  Knock on wood!

Well, there  you have it from straight from the "King". Didn't see all of the other star wars movies, so this one couldn't be that good or interesting either. So for those of you that hang on everything the "King Rat" says, don't go see the movie and judge for yourself.

No, I am fine , thanks for asking. Don't give a shit about the full moon

This is for you Sid...

Who the hell is Sid?

I was attempting to draw a connection between you and Sid Barrett. Maybe it isn't working out.