• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• flatcat19

• VFR800

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

Top Posters In This Topic

I would respond with a snarky remark that we have a few music threads already and that would probably a more appropriate venue for posting "music" videos,,,, rather than a thread for posting strange pictures and of course the building of worst thread ever,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, but you would probably just tattle on us again.

I would respond with a snarky remark that we have a few music threads already and that would probably a more appropriate venue for posting "music" videos,,,, rather than a thread for posting strange pictures and of course the building of worst thread ever,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, but you would probably just tattle on us again.

you talking about the emblematical willard thread

• Like 1

FML, I just wasted 2 minutes on that before I turned it off, even with a warning from Datzenmike.  FML.

And on a side note, I got a letter from the City of Lewiston tonight saying I owe a parking ticket.  WTF?  The last time I was in Lewiston was November of last year, getting a fender for the wagon.  Definitely didn't see any ticket on my window.  They don't have a plate number or anything.  I'll call them tomorrow and see what's up.  They're not getting any fucking money.

• Like 1

FML, I just wasted 2 minutes on that before I turned it off, even with a warning from Datzenmike.  FML.

And on a side note, I got a letter from the City of Lewiston tonight saying I owe a parking ticket.  WTF?  The last time I was in Lewiston was November of last year, getting a fender for the wagon.  Definitely didn't see any ticket on my window.  They don't have a plate number or anything.  I'll call them tomorrow and see what's up.  They're not getting any fucking money.

BS. You'll cave. No fight in ya.

• Like 2